QuickStart is owned by Corinthian Colleges, Inc. and here we believe in a unique approach to your health, wealth and life. It is a comprehensive package of benefits and services which QuickStart Intelligence is dedicated to providing to our employees. The benefits we offer to our people are designed to provide a complete compensation package that meets both financial and non-financial needs.
- Health Care - Medical, dental and vision plans. Employee and company share cost.
- Wellness - Available to employees who elect medical benefits at no additional cost. Offers health screenings, health assessments, coaching, online programs and more.
- Domestic Partner Coverage - Available for all benefits offered.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Employees may elect to pay for out-of-pocket health care and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis up to an annual maximum of $3,000 per employee in health care and $5,000 per family in dependent day care expenses, such as daycare and eldercare.
- 401(k) Plan - Automatic entry into program at 3% of salary deferrals, when benefits become eligible.
- 401(k) Match - Company matching contributions are 100% of first 2% of salary deferrals, then 50% of the next 4% after 1,000 hours and 1 year of service.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - Eligible to participate after 1 year of service. Provides employees the opportunity to purchase CCi stock at a discounted price.
- Company Paid Life Insurance - Benefit is equal to annual salary, to a maximum of $250,000.
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance - Voluntary and employee paid.
- Company Paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Benefit is equal to annual salary (up to a maximum of $250,000).
- Additional Death Benefit - Four weeks salary to family.
- Company Paid Business Travel Accident Insurance and Travel Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability, company paid.
- Voluntary Short Term Disability, employee paid.
- Voluntary Plans including: Transportation Reimbursement, Long Term Care Insurance, Group Legal Plan
- Employee Assistance Program - Company paid coverage for employees and their families.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Tuition Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
We offer competitive compensation packages including base salary, bonus, or commission incentives depending on job functions. Eligible members of our technical staff are eligible for an additional monthly stipend to be used for career advancement investment such as: books & learning materials and high-speed home internet connectivity.
Flexible Work Schedules
When possible, we encourage employees to work flexible hours and at the most productive locations to achieve the best balance of work result and personal life satisfaction.
Our technical staff has the benefit of working with leading-edge technologies on a variety of client projects. Additionally, all instructors are encouraged to explore and participate in field-based client projects to provide real-world experiences and work variety.
We are committed to providing up to 80 hours of training annually for all of our people. We invest in hands-on courses, seminars, conferences, and self-study learning materials for business and technology skills development. We encourage our people to utilize the same training that we offer to clients.
Benefit eligibility is dependent on position and number of hours worked.
The above summary is for informational purposes only. In the event of a conflict between the information above and that contained in the documents governing each individual program, the terms of the plan document will prevail.