The Certification Solution
Transcender is a company dedicated to developing the best quality training products for the computer professional market. The company was formed in 1992, soon after Microsoft Corporation introduced its certification program. Today, Transcender continues to provide the most realistic simulations of Microsoft Certification exams. Plus, they have used the same exam-writing expertise to create simulations of CompTIA, Cisco, Novell, Oracle, CIW and Sun certification exams. The TranscenderCertï and TranscenderFlash exam preparation software products provide computer professionals with the best preparation available for certification exams.
They are used by thousands of computer professionals in their self-study programs, by Certified Training and Education Centers in their instructor-led training courses, by college and university students across the country, and by hundreds of corporations with large IT staffs pursuing certification.
Computer professionals from most every major company in the world, along with thousands of small- and medium-sized businesses, have used Transcender products. Their products were rated the #1 Favorite Exam Prep Tool in a recent survey of certified professionals.
more information please Contact Us.
TranscenderCert Industry-Best exam simulations
Their cert exam simulations provide the most realistic exam experience outside the real thing. We offer TranscenderCert products for Microsoft, CompTIA , Cisco, Novell, Oracle, CIW, Sun, and CISSP certifications. Using TranscenderCert, you can be sure that you are ready to pass the real exam. Computer professionals throughout the world have used TranscenderCert products to prepare for their exams. Our products were even voted "Best Computer-Based Training" in the 2002 and 2003 Windows .NET Magazine Readers' Choice polls, "Best Practice Exams" in the 2002 and 2003 CertCities.com Readers' Choice poll, and won the "Task: Prepare for Certification Exams" category in the MCP Magazine December 2003 poll.
TranscenderCert exam simulations are not only the #1 choice of IT Pros worldwide, but they offer these important benefits:
- Exceptionally realistic simulations of the exam let you know what to expect and when you are ready.
- Learn the subject matter you need to know, fast!
- Detailed score reports and custom exam features allow you to identify and focus on your weak areas.
- Comprehensive detailed explanations with references teach you the reasoning behind the correct answers.
- Save time studying by focusing your efforts on the topics that will be on the exam.
- Same look and feel as the real exam allows you to feel confident on exam day.
- Their Live Update ensures you always have access to the most up-to-date content to study.
- Be confident you will pass with Transcender's Pass-the-Exam-the First-Time Guarantee.
- Money Back If You Don't Pass Guarantee - If the registered purchaser fails the corresponding exam within ninety days of purchase and contacts Transcender to claim this guarantee, then the product can be returned for a full refund. Click here for complete details.
- Realistic questions - They strives to present the most comprehensive and realistic exam questions available. This includes regular question formats, Place-the-Target questions (where applicable), Fill-in-the-Blank questions (where applicable), Simulation questions (where applicable), Select-and-Place questions (where applicable), and Case-Study questions (where applicable). Case-Studies can also include Create a Tree, Build List and Reorder and/or Drop and Connect questions.
- Detailed answer explanations - Every question is explained in detail. This is where the serious study value is in their products. Most explanations are standard text, but the explanations for simulation questions are AVI files (where applicable).
- Documentation references - Every answer explanation includes references to commonly available study materials. These references show you exactly where to look to study topics in detail.
- Score report - A detailed score report pinpoints your weak areas. TranscenderCert also can track your score history as you save your results over time. This feature is not included in products with Case-Study questions.
- Custom exam feature - This feature allows you to define an exam with the topics you want to cover. This feature is not included in products with Case-Study questions.
- Random exam feature - In addition to the multiple preset exams, random exams can be created that select questions from the entire question bank. This feature is not included in products with Case-Study questions.
- Random answer choice feature - This feature randomizes the order of choices presented for items each time an exam is attempted. Selecting this option will help to ensure that each attempt on a particular exam will be challenging. This feature is not included in products with Case-Study questions.
- Expanded printing and review options - These options allow you to review and print items by topic, section or string.
- Instant feedback - You can now set the exam to give instant right/wrong feedback after each item is answered.
- Admin Mode - Exam settings can be controlled by an administrator and can prevent users from accessing certain features.
- Computer Adaptive Testing feature (CAT) - This feature provides you with an adaptive testing experience in which the exam delivers questions based on your response to previous questions. By default, their products run in the standard testing mode, not in CAT mode. This is because users should use the standard test mode as the primary means of preparation. CAT should be used as a complementary preparation method. This feature is not included in products with Case-Study questions or in Cisco-related products.
- Case-Study questions - This feature is another new testing technology introduced by Microsoft that we have emulated in our engine. A Case-Study question is a self-contained case that presents a large amount of information and then asks a number of questions about the information. Some are Create a Tree questions, which require the user to answer a question by manipulating a visual diagram of answer choices. Build List and Reorder and Drop and Connect questions are also common within Case-Studies.
- Online manual/help - All product documentation is included within the electronic help file.