IT Courses Offered In:
- Business Objects/SAP
- Mobile App Development
- Project Management
- Red Hat Linux
|IT Training||Volume Purchase Agreements|
Volume Purchase Agreements
One invoice for 12 months of training
What is Volume Purchase Agreements?
QuickStart's Volume Purchase Agreement (VPA) is a pre-pay training program designed to provide tiered discounting, easy administration and 12 months of training flexibility. The more you train the bigger the discount!
Save on your admin overhead by paying for only one invoice for 12 months of training!
Benefits of Volume Purchase Agreements
- The more you train, the bigger the discount!
- Can be used for any combination of QuickStart public schedule courses.*
- Can be used with any combination of students from your organization. (All students can attend same class or all students can attend different classes)
- Attend from any of QuickStart Intelligence’s convenient locations or from work or home via QSLive
- Extend the shelf-life of your budget. Your training budget likely will expire at the end of the year, but Volume Purchase Agreements won’t. You can take up to 12 months to complete training**
- Reduce your training administration overhead with one invoice instead of multiple.
Quality You Can Trust
Cancellation-Free Schedule is our All training courses at QuickStart will never be cancelled or your company will receive a free training course of equivalent value for each student cancelled.
Corporate Resource Guarantee
If a student leaves the company within one-year of attending a QuickStart public course using VPA, the company may send another employee to the same QuickStart course, on a space available basis, for just the cost of courseware.
Course Retake Lifetime Guarantee
Free retakes for the life of the class. Once you enroll and attend a QuickStart public course, your staff may retake the same course at no charge, on a space available basis, for any reason whatsoever. If a course has a version upgrade you would only need to purchase new courseware.
Version Upgrade Guarantee
If any course your staff attends is upgrading within 9 months, the revised course will be discounted, based on the amount of time elapsed since the first attended, as following: 0-3 months - 90% discount, 4-6 months - 60% discount, 7-9 months - 30% discount.
Feel free to contact us at: (800) 326-1044 or e-mail us directly at info@QuickStart.com if you have any questions about the year-end stimulus offer or about Volume Purchase Agreements training programs.*Must prepay in full before classes can be attended
**Can attend classes for a period of 12 months - starting from date agreement signed