Use TechMentoring to guide you through a project
TechMentor is an exclusive QuickStart service in which one of our world-class Instructors
is onsite at your facility to help guide you through a project or new technology
deployment where you need expert-level assistance. The advantage of TechMentor over
consulting is that your team is still the principal actor in the starring role -
our expert Instructor assists by providing hands-on, real-time, highly-customized
training, rather than consulting where the implementation is done with little or
no knowledge transfer. QuickStart's TechMentor is a premium training offering and
the highest level of customized training we can deliver.
To learn more contact a learning consultant at 888-501-0969.
Our exclusive TechMentor service gives you personalized access to highly trained
experts to help maximize in the following ways:
Take advantage of these services to increase the return on your educational investments
by tailoring learning paths, curriculum and delivery to fit your unique environment.
Building personalized learning paths for individuals, departments and or project
teams is the next step. QuickStart's instructors will craft a learning program that
matches the preferred learning styles and needs of your staff with the best available
training media. Our services include:
- Skills Assessment
- Instructor Led Training (Hands-On)
- On-line Learning
- Instructor Mentoring
- Real world best practices
A few hours of one-on-one mentoring with seasoned QuickStart instructors often provides
the perfect complement to a hands-on course. Our services include:
- Management mentoring is a high level review of technical topics designed to improve
decision-making and reveal potential issues and concerns.
- Technical mentoring consists of personal mentoring intended to fill knowledge gaps
and optimize job performance. (Certification coaching and review are also effective
in this format.)
- User mentoring involves QuickStart instructors shadowing the deployment team and
training users at their desktops on how to use the new technology productively.
Skills assessment enables you to determine your employees' current skills, identify
individual, project and organizational skill needs and eliminate the gaps that exist
between them. QuickStart instructors perform management, technical staff and end
user interviews to catalogue your current skills inventory and then compare it with
current and future environmental requirements. With this information, you can:
- Define the most effective, lowest cost learning path
- Identify specific skills needed by specific employees
- Create effective employee development plans
- Track employee skills development
Seminars and Workshops
Keeping current with technological change is a continuous process. After learning
core skills in hands-on courses, one of the best ways to stay current is through
short seminars and workshops that focus on technical issues specific to your organization.
On-site seminars and workshops save time and money, and they extend the benefits
of the learning process long after the course is over. QuickStart offerings include:
- Delta workshops teach specific new features of a product upgrade.
- Integration seminars overcome technical obstacles of integrating multiple technologies,
protocols and standards and may also include an optional lab component.
- Application development workshops explore available development tools, standards,
and techniques necessary to build your application. QuickStart instructors will
validate and discuss the specific capabilities of Visual Basic, Visual C++ and SQL
Server in context of your application.