Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
7 Steps to Automating Threat Detection and Analysis
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
There are numerous cybersecurity tools available to help organizations detect threats. But, this volume creates a number of challenges, including siloed and disparate systems. While these tools are intended to improve the organization’s security posture, many of them require sophisticated staff with complex training to leverage them effectively. Sometimes, even with training, systems generate so many alerts the highly-skilled staff is unable to analyze and respond to real threats in a timely manner. This is not sustainable for even the largest security operations center (SOC). A holistic, automated approach to threat detection and analysis is necessary.
- Monitor everything within your security stack
- Build a system that can automatically detect every form of attack
- Improve your ability to detect attacks and avoid false positives
- Detect security threats in real time
- Security Administrator
- Pen testers
- Ethical Hackers
- Network administrators
- Knowledge of Threat Detection, threat analysis.
- Security operations information