70-246 - Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 830 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Let’s have an insight on private cloud. A private cloud is a particular model of cloud computing that involves a distinct and secure cloud based environment in which only the specified client can operate. This course describes how to monitor and operate a private cloud with System Center 2012 R2. Students will learn the basics of the cloud, cloud services, monitoring and automating responses. Students will also learn about managing problems in the private cloud, service management, cloud protection and cleaning up system center databases. The actual purpose of this course is to prepare the students for .
Note: This course & corresponding exam 70-246 has been retired by Microsoft, with no direct replacement at this time. However, this course provides the necessary knowledge required to work with Private Cloud.
The average salary for Cloud Architect is $142,141 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- System Center 2012
- Introducing the Cloud
- Working with the Business Cloud
- Cloud Services
- Automating Responses
- Managing Problems in the Private Cloud
- Service Management in the Private Cloud
- Cloud Protection, Recovery, and Compliance
- SLAs, Dashboards and Widgets
- Cleaning Up System Center Databases
This course is intended for:
- Datacenter administrators who are responsible for monitoring and protecting the private cloud infrastructure.
- Solution architects who are responsible for designing private cloud architectures and extending existing private cloud solutions.
It is strongly recommended administrators have prerequisite knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 experience
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) knowledge
- Networking experience
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||11 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|