70-247 - Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
11 HoursCourse Duration
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
Private cloud refers to a model of cloud computing where IT services are provisioned over private IT infrastructure for the dedicated use of a single organization. A private cloud is usually managed via internal resources. The term private cloud and virtual private cloud (VPC) are often used interchangeably. This series describes how to configure and deploy a private cloud with System Center 2012 R2. Students will learn about understanding and working with the cloud, the cloud components, including infrastructure and service catalog, and virtual applications. Students will also learn about server management, automation and security for the cloud. The actual purpose of this course is to help the students in the preparation for Microsoft Exam 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud.
Note: This course & corresponding exam 70-247 has been retired by Microsoft, with no direct replacement at this time. However, this course provides the necessary knowledge required to work with Private Cloud.
The average salary for Cloud Administrator is $78,557 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Plan images
- Capture images
- Maintain images
- Design a deployment method
- Implement the deployment infrastructure
- Implement a Lite Touch deployment
- Implement a Zero Touch deployment
- Design and implement user state migration
- Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Session Host
- Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Virtualization Host infrastructure
- Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Connection Broker Plan and configure a Remote Desktop Gateway
- Plan and configure Remote Desktop Web Access
- Design and configure user state virtualization
- Configure the Remote Desktop client experience
- Configure desktop security
- Implement an updates infrastructure
- Monitor the virtual desktop infrastructure
- Create and configure virtual collections
This course is intended for:
- Cloud Administrators
- Basic understanding of cloud infrastucture
- Networking experience
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Module 01 - Understanding the Private Cloud
- Module 02 - Using VMM to Deploy the Cloud
- Module 03 - Working With the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 04 - Virtual Applications
- Module 05 - Components of the Private Cloud
- Module 06 - A First Business Unit Cloud
- Module 07 - Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 08 - Monitoring the Private Cloud
- Module 09 - Service Management for the Cloud
- Module 10 - Private Cloud Service Catalog
- Module 11 - Security for the Cloud
- Module 12 - Automation in the Private Cloud
- Course Conclusion
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||11 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt