70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This advanced level course provides hands-on experience in installing and configuring Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2 in the present enterprise scenario. Also, the main focus of this MCSA® Server 2012 training is on the initial implementation and configuration of core services, such as Storage, Networking, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Group Policy, File and Print Services, and Hyper-V.
Windows Server 2012, codenamed "Windows Server 8", is the sixth release of Windows Server. It is the server version of Windows 8 and succeeds Windows Server 2008 R2. The online training expands the horizon of knowledge in terms of Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012, Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects, Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration and Implementing IPv4. The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for the Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 certification exam.
The average salary of Microsoft Server Administrator is $69,077 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS.
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Implement file and print services.
- Implement Group Policy.
- Secure Windows servers by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Implement server virtualization by using Hyper-V.
This course is intended for:
- Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies who are looking to learn more about Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
This course requires that student meet the following prerequisites, including that they have:
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Module 01 - Server 2012 Overview
- Module 02 - Windows Server 2012 Management
- Module 03 - Working with Server Core
- Module 04 - Configuring Local Storage
- Module 05 - Configure File and Print Access
- Module 06 - Remote Management and Virtualization
- Module 07 - TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Module 08 - DHCP and DNS
- Module 09 - Overview of Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 10 - Windows Security
- Course Conclusion
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||17 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.