70-413: Upgrading and Migrating a Server Infrastructure
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $0.00 Regular Price $30.00
Now Only $0.00 Regular Price $30.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
In this intermediate level course students would get skills and knowledge planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise infrastructure. The course focuses on designing and implementing a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Passing Microsoft’s range of exams for IT professionals is undeniable proof that you know your stuff. So passing a Microsoft exam is a big deal after all. The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for the Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure certification exam.
The average salary for a Windows Server Administrator is $80,174 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment strategy.
- Plan and deploy servers by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS physical topology.
- Plan and implement storage and file services.
- Design and implement network protection.
- Design and implement remote access services.
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying a physical and a logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure including the network services necessary.
- Basic skills and knowledge necessary to design, implement, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise scaled, highly virtualized environment.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Topic A: Server Infrastructure - Upgrade and Migration
- Topic B: Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK)
- Topic C: Hyper-V Virtual Licensing
- Topic D: Imaging Strategies
- Topic E: Choosing a Deployment Method
- Topic F: New Features in Windows DS
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's