70-414 - Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 907 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the 70-414 Exam leading to 70-414 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The data center hardware infrastructure usually involves servers, storage subsystems; networking devices, like switches, routers and physical cabling; and dedicated network appliances, such as network firewalls. The role of cloud computing is changing the way infrastructures are designed and implemented. In this course students will learn how to create the virtual infrastructure, plan and deploy virtual machines and implement solutions for the virtual administration. They will also learn about monitoring, high availability, updates, PKI, BCP and IDA. The actual purpose of this course is to prepare the students for Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure certification exam.
The average salary for a Windows Server Administrator is $55,929 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe an enterprise data center.
- Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using System Center 2012.
- Plan and implement the network and storage infrastructure required to deploy a virtualized server infrastructure.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines on Windows Hyper-V®.
- Plan and implement a virtualization administration solution by using System Center 2012.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy using the Windows Server 2012 tools and using Microsoft System Center 2012 - Operations Manager.
- Plan and implement an application and a file services infrastructure that is highly available.
- Plan and implement a highly available server infrastructure by using the failover clustering features in Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Plan and implement a PKI deployment, and plan and implement a certificate management solution.
- Plan and implement an AD FS server deployment and claims aware application access.
- Plan and implement Dynamic Access Control, Workplace Join and Work Folders.
- Plan and implement an AD RMS deployment, plan and manage AD RMS templates and access, and plan and implement external access to AD RMS services.
This course is intended for:
- Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructures including the network services. Candidates would typically have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and have Windows Server 2012 certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- An understanding of Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including planning, designing and deploying.
- An understanding of scripts and batch files.
- An understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- An understanding of deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Experience working in a team or a virtual team.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||14 Hours|