70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
30 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00/ Each
About this course:
In this advanced level certification course get hands-on instruction and practice configuring and implementing new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2. The course covers the new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2, including management, network infrastructure, storage, access control, virtualization, high availability, and identity federation. It would help in demonstrating your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2012 R2 core infrastructure services.
Exam 70-417 is an upgrade exam that is a composite of three standalone exams: 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412. Exam 70-417 validates skills related to core features and functionality of Windows Server 2012 R2, from the existing knowledge base of a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator for Windows Server 2008. The actual purpose for this course is to prepare our students for the Microsoft 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 exam.
The average salary for a Windows Server Administrator is $80,174 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Manage Windows Server 2012 by using Windows PowerShell®.
- Manage storage in Windows Server 2012.
- Implement network services.
- Implement Remote Access.
- Implement Failover Clustering.
- Implement Hyper-V™.
- Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implementing secure data access for users and devices.
- Implement Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Monitor and maintain Windows Server 2012.
This course is intended for:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server enterprise environment.
- Information Technology (IT) Professionals who are experienced Windows Server system administrators who are familiar with carrying out day to day Windows Server management and maintenance tasks.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with day-to-day Windows Server system administration, management and maintenance tasks in an Enterprise environment
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Administering Windows Server 2012 - MOC On Demand (MS-20411)
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services - MOC On Demand (MS-20412)
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Module 01 - Install and Configure Servers
Module 02 - Configure Server Roles and Features
Module 03 - Configure Hyper-V
Module 04 - Install and Administer Active Directory
Module 05 - Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers
Module 06 - Configure Network Services and Access
Module 07 - Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
Module 08 - Configure and Manage Active Directory
Module 09 - Configure and Manage Group Policy
Module 10 - Configure and Manage High Availability
Module 11 - Configure File and Storage Solutions
Module 12 - Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Module 13 - Configure Network Services
Module 14 - Configure Identity and Access Solutions
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||30 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST