FastTrack to A+ and Network+ Certification Boot Camp
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
7 DaysCourse Duration
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course:
QuickStart offers the best accelerated CompTIA A+ & CompTIA Network+ dual certification training. Get certified in less time, for less money, and gain real hands-on hardware, networking experience. Seven days of intense training from industry experts, for an unbelievably low, all-inclusive price.
This dual CompTIA certification boot camp allows you to get your CompTIA A+ & CompTIA Network+ certifications in a week, and thoroughly prepares you for an entry level IT professional position.
This Boot Camp prepares you for the following exams:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify the basic components and functions of operating systems.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by professional PC technicians.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows.
- Optimize and maintain Microsoft Windows.
- Work with other operating systems.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.
- Identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- Implement security controls.
- Troubleshoot system-wide issues.
- Expanded coverage of mobile devices and operating systems
- Fundamental cloud concepts
- More security problem solving
- Signiﬁcant increase in troubleshooting
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- Describe bounded network media.
- Describe unbounded network media.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Analyze routing and switching technologies.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation.
- Analyze network security.
- Implement network security.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Manage networks.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
This Boot Camp is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills.
Please read this section very carefully, because it deals with student expectations from the CompTIA boot camp experience.
No IT experience is necessary to attend. No, we're are not kidding. No experience is needed. Just don't expect to be able to pass all the tests at the end of the week. This CompTIA boot camp attracts both students new to IT, and students already in the IT field. The expectations of the two groups should be different.
People understand concepts best when they have done work that is related to the concepts. Our course focuses on getting into your brain the "roadmaps" you need to do the work. If you have sufficient IT background, you should be able to pass most/all of the tests (2 A+ and 1 Network+) during the CompTIA boot camp. If you don't have the IT background (or enough of it), you get the roadmap that you need to continue on and (with effort) be able to pass the tests, typically within 30-45 days. The instructor continues to mentor you after the CompTIA boot camp, to make sure that you pass your tests. .
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 01 - Configuring BIOS
- Module 02 - Motherboards
- Module 03 - Expansion Slots
- Module 04 - RAM Types and Features
- Module 05 - Install and Configure PC Expansion Cards
- Module 06 - Install and Configure Storage Devices
- Module 07 - CPU's and Cooling Methods
- Module 08 - PC Connection Interfaces
- Module 09 - Power Supplies
- Module 10 - Custom Computer Specifications
- Module 11 - Installing Displays
- Module 12 - PC Connectors
- Module 13 - Installing Peripheral
- Module 14 - Installing Multifunction Devices and SOHO Networks
- Module 15 - Printer Technologies
- Module 16 - Printer Maintenance
- Module 17 - Networking
- Module 18 - Properties and Characteristics of TCP/IP
- Module 19 - TCP vs. UDP
- Module 20 - Wi-Fi Networking Standards and Encryption Types
- Module 21 - Install and Configure SOHO Wireless/Wired Router
- Module 22 - Architecture and Internet Connection Types
- Module 23 - Networking Tools
- Module 24 - Laptop Hardware Components
- Module 25 - Mobile Devices
- Module 26 - Mobile Device Ports and Accessories
- Module 27 - Troubleshooting Theory
- Module 28 - Troubleshooting RAID Arrays and Hard Drives
- Module 29 - Troubleshooting Video
- Module 30 - Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Module 31 - Troubleshooting Printers
- Module 32 - Windows Operating Systems
- Module 33 - Command Line Tools
- Module 34 - Microsoft Operating System Features and Tools
- Module 35 - Control Panel Utilities
- Module 36 - Windows Networking on Client Desktops
- Module 37 - Preventative Maintenance
- Module 38 - Features and Functionality of the Mac OS and Linux Operating Systems
- Module 39 - Client Side Virtualization
- Module 40 - Cloud-based Concepts
- Module 41 - Network Host Properties
- Module 42 - Mobile Operating Systems
- Module 43 - Mobile Device Network and E-mail
- Module 44 - Security
- Module 45 - Prevention Methods
- Module 46 - Windows Security Settings
- Module 47 - Security Best Practices
- Module 48 - Securing Mobile Devices
- Module 49 - Troubleshooting Common PC Tools
- Module 50 - Common PC Security Issues
- Module 51 - Common Mobile Operating Systems Troubleshooting
- Module 52 - Common Safety Practices
- Module 53 - Maintenance Tools and Techniques
- Module 54 - Privacy and Licensing Concepts
- Course Conclusion
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||7 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's