Access 2013 Intermediate
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 903 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
Business professionals with a basic knowledge of Access 2013 will benefit from this course, which furthers your knowledge of database creation and management within this Microsoft program. Go beyond rudimentary database skills to master more complicated features of the program, like queries and formulas.
Microsoft Access goes a step further than Excel, and is useful for tracking, reporting, and working with data, reports, and calculations. Because Access does not require programming, ordinary business professionals use it to develop robust databases, instead of hiring an expensive developer. Access provides a powerful set of tools which are sophisticated enough for professional data managers, yet simple enough for new users to learn.
- In this course, you will create and manage an Access 2013 database.
- You will navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables. Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Also, use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data. Create and format custom reports.
- This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2013, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries
- Knowledge of Access 2013 Beginner program
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|