Administering a Microsoft SQL Server Database Infrastructure (MS-20764)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This five-day instructor-led course provides students who administer and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL server database infrastructure. Additionally, it will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases. This course will help you with the certification of Exam 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure.
The average salary of Database Administrator (DBA) with Microsoft SQL Server skills is $74,885 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Authenticate and authorize users
- Assign server and database roles
- Authorize users to access resources
- Protect data with encryption and auditing
- Describe recovery models and backup strategies
- Backup SQL Server databases
- Restore SQL Server databases
- Automate database management
- Configure security for the SQL Server agent
- Manage alerts and notifications
- Managing SQL Server using PowerShell
- Trace access to SQL Server
- Monitor a SQL Server infrastructure
- Troubleshoot a SQL Server infrastructure
- Import and export data
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How will the Administering a Microsoft SQL Server Database Infrastructure (MS-20764) certification training benefit me in my current job role?
- Provide value added skills and expertise to excel seamlessly and robustly in your job role along with the confidence of being product specialist.
- provide a real-world, hands-on practical approach for you to apply the knowledge and skills learned in the course.
- provide on-the-job reference material to boost knowledge and skills retention.
2. What is the exam criteria for the Administering a Microsoft SQL Server Database Infrastructure (MS-20764) course?
- Configure data access and auditing (20–25%)
- Manage backup and restore of databases (20–25%)
- Manage and monitor SQL Server instances (35–40%)
- Manage high availability and disaster recovery (20–25%)
3. 10. What is the function of BULK INSERT statement?
The BULK INSERT statement loads data from a data file into a table. This functionality is like that provided by the in direction of the bcp command. However, the data file is read by the SQL Server process, not by an external utility. The BULK INSERT statement executes within a Transact-SQL batch. Because the data files are opened by a SQL Server process, data is not copied between client process and SQL Server processes. By comparison, the bcp utility runs in a separate process, which can produce a higher load on the server when run on the same system.
A key consideration for using the BULK INSERT statement is that file paths to source data must be accessible from the server where the SQL Server instance is running and must use the correct drive letters for volumes as they are defined on the server. For example, when running a BULK INSERT statement from a client computer, the path C:\data\file.txt references a file on the C: volume of the server, not the client.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|