Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (CS-AUCCE1)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This course describes the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution. This course also helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 600-460 UCCEIS exam.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Administrator is $84,000 per year
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
- Deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution successfully.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
- The target audience for this course is channel partners and field support personnel who are responsible for sales, implementation or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center and VRU implementation in customer enterprise networks, specifically individuals filling these roles.
- Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel.
- Managers overseeing UCCE deployments
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
- Basic understanding of contact center operations
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Unified CCE Overview
- Attributes of Cisco Unified CCE
- Cisco Unified CCE Components
- Unified CCE Naming Conventions
- Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Agent Desktop Options
- Whats New
Lesson 2: Unified CCE Components and Architecture
- Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- PSTN and Voice Gateways
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM)
- Agent Phones and Features
- Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management (ICM)
- Cisco Voice Portal (CVP)
- What is VXML?
- Features of Unified CVP
Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Unified CCE Terms
- Unified CCE Call Flow Types
- Additional Unified CCE Components
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Geographic Dependencies/CCE Networks
- Packaged CCE
Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
- Accessing UCM
- Accessing ICM
- Accessing CVP
- Accessing Voice Gateways
- Accessing Contact Center Management Portal (CCMP)
Module 2: UCCE Configuration and Scripting
Lesson 1: Configuration Manager
- Configuration Manager Overview
- Tools Menu
- Configure ICM Menu
- Step by Step Menu
- Outbound Option Menu
Lesson 2: Script Editor Overview
- Script Editor Overview
- Using Script Editor Nodes
- Understanding Variables
- ICM Queuing Nodes
- Scheduling Scripts
Lesson 3: Scripting for CVP
- Scripting for CVP
- ECC Variables
- Audio Files
Module 3: Unified CCE Inbound Agent Considerations
Lesson 1: CTI Options Overview
- CTI Server
- CTI Desktop Options
- Finesse Desktop
- CTI OS Server
- CTI OS Client
- Cisco Agent Desktop
- Solutions Plus
- CTI Design Consideration
Lesson 2: Configuring ICM for Agent Functionality
- ICM as the ACD
- Configuration Manager
- Agent Desk Settings
- Skill Group Explorer
- Agent Explorer
- Agent Targeting Rule
- Agent Login
Lesson 3: Configuring UCM for Agent Functionality
- Configuring UCM for Agent Functionality
- Unified CM Application User
- Configuring Agent IP Phones for Unified CCE
- Review Partitions and Calling Search Spaces
Lesson 4: Scripting ICM for Agent Functionality
- ICM Enterprise Initial Logic
- Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting to Support Agent Functionality
- Save and Schedule Script
- Testing your Script
- Agent Login
Module 4: Unified CCE IVR/VRU Functionality
Lesson 1: Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
- UCCE Script Editors
- Microapps and ECC Variables
- Media Server and Files
- Gateway Considerations
Lesson 2: ICM Microapps
- Play Media
- Get Digits
- Play Data
- Get Speech
Lesson 3: Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting Using Microapplications
- ICM Configuration Steps
- Building a UCCE Script Using Microapps
Module 5: Additional UCCE Considerations
Lesson 1: ICM Considerations for Reporting and Monitoring
- Reporting Touch Points
- Reporting Objects
Lesson 2: Precision Routing
- Precision Routing Overview
- CCE Precision Routing Review and Scenario
- Traditional Skills Based Routing to Solve Scenario
- CCE Web Administration Overview
- Agents and Attributes
- Precision Queues
- CCE Scripting for PQs
Lesson 3: RONA
Module 6: VXML Implementation
Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- What is VXML?
- Cisco Unified CVP VXML Solution
Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML
- Cisco Unified CVP VXML Server Configuration
- Cisco Unified Call Studio Project Configuration
- Project Deployment and Server Maintenance Tasks
- ICM Considerations for VXML Application Support
Module 7: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting
Lesson 1: Cisco Unified IC Overview
- CUIC Features and Benefits
- Deployment Models
- CUIC Databases
- Personalizing Reports
- Additional Features
Lesson 2: Cisco CUIC Reporting
- Navigating CUIC
- Running CUIC Stock Reports
- CUIC Dashboards
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's