Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE2)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The AUCCE1 course or equivalent prior experience is a prerequisite for attending this course. This course also prepares students for Cisco: 600-460 UCCEIS exam.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Administrator is $84,000 per year.
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Implement business rules as they apply to scripting and routing in Unified CM.
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
- Describe how to support CCE.
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers.
- Day 2 support personnel responsible for advanced administration and support of the UCCE environment.
- Attendance in AUCCE Part 1 (AUCCE1) or equivalent real world experience is a requirement to attend this course.
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be very helpful.
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Learner Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
- Course Goal and Objectives
- Course Flow
- Additional References
- Your Training Curriculum
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Unified CCE Overview
- Attributes of Cisco Unified CCE
- Cisco Unified CCE Components
- Unified CCE Naming Conventions
- Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Agent Desktop Options
- Whats New
Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Voice Gateways
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM)
- Agent Phones and Features
- Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM)
- Customer Voice Portal (CVP)
- Features of Unified CVP
Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Unified CCE Terms
- Unified CCE Call Flow Types
- Additional Unified CCE Components
- Contact Center Management Portal (CCMP)
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Geographic Dependencies/CCE Networks
- Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE)
Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
- Accessing UCM
- Accessing ICM
- Accessing CVP
- Accessing Voice Gateways
- Accessing CCMP
Module 2: CCE Configuration and Scripting Review
Lesson 1: Configuration Manager and Script Editor Review
- Configuration Manager Review
- Script Editor Review
Lesson 2: CTI Review
- CTI Review
- CTI OS Server
- CTI OS Client
- Cisco Agent Desktop
- Agent States
Lesson 3: Agent Skill Review
- Agent Functionality: ICM Configuration Steps
- Agent Login
- Agent Functionality: UCM Configuration Steps
- UCM Application User
- Configuring Agent IP phones for Unified CCE
- Agent phone / JTAPI User Association
Lesson 4: Microapps and Media File Review
- Understanding Media Server and Audio Files
- Audio Prompt Gateway Considerations
- Implementing Microapps in an ICM Script
Lesson 5: Precision Routing Review
- Precision Routing Overview
- Implementing Precision Routing
- Agents and Attributes
- Precision Queues
- CCE Scripting for Precision Routing
- Precision Routing Limitations and Reporting
Lesson 6: Transfers and RONA Review
- Transfer Types Overview
- Subsequent Transfer Considerations
- ICM Configuration Steps
- UCM Configuration Steps
Lesson 7: Mobile Agents
- Mobile Agent Review
- Mobile Agent Configuration to Support CCE
Module 3: Implementing Business Rules
Lesson 1: Advanced Scripting and Routing
- Script Editor Advanced Features and Tools
- Best Practice ICM Scripting for Reporting
- Region / Area Code Routing
- Call Types vs. Requalify
- Route Select
- Congestion Control
- Dealing with IVR Node Results
- Supervisor Assistance Scripts
- Emergency Assistance Scripts
- Reason Codes
Lesson 2: ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulas and Functions
- Formula Editor
- Using Built-In Functions
- Custom Functions
Lesson 3: Creating an Administrative Script for Time of Day Routing
- Administrative Scripts Overview
- Building an Admin Script
- Scheduling an Admin Script
- Testing an Admin Script
Lesson 4: Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
- Feature Control Sets
- ICM Users
- Internet Script Editor
Lesson 5: Silent Monitoring and Recording
- Silent Monitor Overview
- Configuring Unified CM-Based Silent Monitoring
- Configuring CTI OS-Based Silent Monitoring
- Silent Monitoring Logs
Module 4: CCE VXML Solution
Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- What is VXML
- Cisco Unified CVP VXML Solution
Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
- Cisco Unified CVP VXML Server Configuration
- Cisco Unified Call Studio Project Configuration
- Project Deployment and VXML Server Maintenance Tasks
- ICM Considerations for VXML Application Support
Lesson 3: Basic VXML SQL Database Lookup
- SQL/JDBC/JNDI Configuration
- Call Studio Configuration
- ICM Scripting and Testing
Lesson 4: Exploring Courtesy Callback
- What is Courtesy Callback?
- Courtesy Callback Call Flow
- Courtesy Callback Considerations
- Configuring Courtesy Callback
Lesson 5: Agent Greeting
- Agent Greeting Overview
- Deployment Considerations
- ICM Configuration
Module 5: UCCE Outbound Option
Lesson 1: Outbound Option
- Outbound Option Overview
- Outbound Option Components
- Dialer Types
- Dialing Modes
- Outbound Campaign Features
- SIP Call Flows
- SIP Dialer Design Considerations
- Voice Gateway Design Considerations
Lesson 2: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
- Campaign Types Overview
- Prerequisite Configurations for Outbound Campaigns
- Agent-Based Campaign
- Agent-Based Campaign Scripting
- Answering Machine Detection
- IVR-Based Campaign Configuration
- IVR-Based Campaign Scripting
Module 6: CCE Support Considerations
Lesson 1: Supporting UCCE
- Troubleshooting Methodology for UCCE
- Importance of Accurate Troubleshooting Information
- Contacting Cisco TAC
Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Diagnostic Framework Suite Review
- Analysis Manager
- Unified System CLI
- Diagnostic Framework Portico
Lesson 3: UCCE Support
- ICM Support
- CVP Support
- Gateway Support
- UCM Support
Lesson 4: Tracking an Agent Call Through the Database
- TCD and RCD Overview
- Querying RCD and TCD Records
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's