This course prepares you for the MS-500 Exam leading to MS-500 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is tailored specifically to train IT professionals responsible for data management and data security for Microsoft 365 in their respective organizations.
In order to comply with state and federal regulations or for meeting business data archival requirements, many companies need to retain and archive records. This course is designed to teach retaining and archiving records in Microsoft 365, email retention, managing content searches in general and specifically those which may help with eDiscovery investigations. This course intends to train the learners about in-place records management for SharePoint. Additionally, this course also gives an overview of data retention policies and tags. Learning about the overall management of the availability, usability, integrity and security of data otherwise known as Data governance is a primary goal of this course.
Furthermore, this course is aimed at helping build capacities in organizations in order for them to equip themselves with the tools required to adhere to the Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This is the last course in a series of four courses for the Microsoft 365 security administrator. The whole series of courses is aimed at helping aspirants prepare for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate exam (MS-500).
- Management of user and group security in Microsoft 365
- Maintaining passwords in Microsoft 365
- An Overview of Azure Identity Protection features
- Learning, designing and finally implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing identities that have been synced.
- Planning the implementation of federated identities.
- Learning the use of conditional access
- Past experience with Windows 10
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft 365
- A general concept of authorization and authentication
- A know-how of computer networks.
- A relatively better understanding of working with mobile devices.
- Microsoft 365 administrators