Administering Microsoft 365 Compliance (MS-500.4)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 902 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the MS-500 Exam leading to MS-500 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Internal policies and external requirements for data retention and investigation may be necessary for your organization. In this course you will learn about archiving and retention in Microsoft 365 as well as data governance and how to conduct content searches and investigations. Specifically, this course covers data retention policies and tags, in-place records management for SharePoint, email retention, and how to conduct content searches that support eDiscovery investigations. The course also helps your organization prepare for Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This course was designed for IT Professionals who manage and deploy security technologies for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
This is the fourth in a series of four courses for the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator. These courses help learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate exam (MS-500).
- Administer user and group security in Microsoft 365
- Manage passwords in Microsoft 365
- Describe Azure Identity Protection features
- Plan and implement Azure AD Connect
- Manage synchronized identities
- Plan implement federated identities
- Describe and use conditional access
- Office 365 Administrator
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|