When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1187 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This advanced-level course helps professionals master the art of administering Microsoft Exchange Servers.
Candidates enrolling directly in this course without the Master Subscription Plan will receive a free official exam voucher for the 70-345 Exam (Except Purchases included in Training Vouchers/SATV). There is no free official exam voucher for candidates enrolling using the Master Subscription Plan. However, the official exam voucher can be purchased separately on request
About this Course:
This advanced-level course helps professionals master the art of administering Microsoft Exchange Servers. It covers the key concepts of Exchange Server Configuration & Installation, Mail Recipient Management, Exchange Management Shell, Client Connectivity, Server Deployments, and Message Transport. Professionals with proficiency in Microsoft Exchange Server and IT Professionals earn $85,460 annually.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better understanding and sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Exchange Server Deployment & Storage Planning and Configuration
- Recipient Object Creation and Management
- Exchange Server & Recipient Management with Exchange Server cmdlets
- Client Access Service Deployment and High Availability Management
- Message Transport Configuration & Management & Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Message Security Configuration and Exchange Server Monitoring & Troubleshooting
- Administrators & Users Audit Logging & Access Control Permission Configuration
- Exchange Server Interaction Management & Implementation
- Enterprise-Level Messaging Administrators
- Helpdesk Professionals & IT Generalists
- Professionals striving to enhance the knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server
Professionals planning to enroll in the Administering Microsoft Exchange 2016/2019 (MS-20345-1) course must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Minimum 2 Years Windows Server Administration Experience
- Minimum 2 Years Active Directory Domain Service Experience
- Minimum 2 Years Name Resolution & Domain Name System Experience
- Fundamental Knowledge of Networking Concepts and TCP/IP
- Conceptual Know-how of Security Concepts such as Authorization & Authentication
- Familiarity with Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- Knowledge of Active Directory Certificate Services & Public Key Infrastructure
Suggested Prerequisite Courses:
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
- Identity with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (MS-20742)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 v3.x (ICND1)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Contact A Learning Consultant
- Paul is very knowledgeable about the subject matter.
- Instructor was knowledgeable and friendly. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Was a great speaker and made the sessions enjoyable I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- He was very helpful and able to answer questions positivaly and effectivly. I have worked 3-5 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Instructor was very patient as he worked me through several problems. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Paul was great very easy going personality and gave tons of opportunity to ask questions. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Paul was great! I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Since I am hard of hearing the instructor had to adjust the mic and during the class he was very supportive of my hearing issue. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Was very pleasant to listen to a very effective trainer. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Paul is extremely knowledgeable and a great instructor!