Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
In this online training series, you will learn about the tools used to help you create and share PDF documents. Learn the basics of the PDF interface, toolbars, and task panes. This course will also show you how to convert documents to PDF, work with the Adobe ribbon in Office, add and track comments using the Comments pane, create forms, track form data, and use Forms Central.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- What you will learn in this training
- Opening & closing a PDF document
- Becoming familiar with the interface
- Moving through pages
- Zooming in & out
- Working with the toolbars
- Working with the Task panes
- Customizing the Quick Tools toolbar
- Using the Zoom tools
- Choosing a page layout
- Viewing multiple documents
- Splitting the view of a document
- Using the Read mode
- Using bookmarks
- Using the pages thumbnails
- Printing to a PDF file
- Determining settings for Microsoft Office files
- Creating a PDF from an Office document
- Converting images to PDF
- Converting Web pages to PDF
- Converting email messages to PDF
- Merging PDF files
- Scanning to PDF
- Making scanned text editable
- Using PDF Maker
- Using mail merge from PDF to email
- Inserting pages
- Rotating pages
- Rearranging and renumbering pages
- Extracting pages
- Cropping pages
- Editing links
- Changing text properties
- Modifying objects and images
- Adding headers & footers
- Changing the background
- Copying text from PDF files
- Copying images from PDF files
- Adding bookmarks
- Changing the bookmark destination
- Creating bookmarks automatically
- Moving and deleting bookmarks
- Creating automatic Web links
- Creating links
- Modifying links
- Adding a movie to a document
- Repositioning, resizing, and deleting content
- Adding Flash content
- Using the Comments pane
- Adding sticky notes
- Adding text box comments
- Adding callout comments
- Highlighting text
- Marking text edits
- Replying to comments
- Marking comments
- Comparing different versions of files
- Initiating a shared review
- Participating in a shared review
- Tracking review comments
- Enabling comments and form data for Acrobat Reader
- Converting PDF files to interactive PDF forms
- Creating a text field
- Setting the appearance of text fields
- Creating radio buttons
- Creating a check box field
- Creating a digital signature field
- Creating a list box field
- Creating a calculation field
- Creating an action button
- Distributing forms
- Filling out PDF forms
- Tracking forms
- Filtering form data
- Exporting form data
- Using FormsCentral
- Creating a new form
- Creating a form from a template
- Printing a PDF file
- Setting document properties and metadata
- Reducing the file size
- Emailing a PDF file
- Making files accessible
- Exporting a PDF to an Office file
- Signing documents electronically
- Adding security to PDF files
- Converting PDF files to PowerPoint presentations
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt