Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,499.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,499.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 is a dynamic software which helps users create, manage, and protect extraordinary photos.
Through this course, users will learn how to organize and store digital images, enhance and share photos, and incorporate them all into other applications and programs.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Using the welcome screen
- Using the full edit workspace
- Creating a new, blank file
- Opening a photo
- Importing photos from a digital camera
- Opening photos using Adobe Bridge CS4
- Importing photos from a scanner
- Using the project bin
- Arranging document windows
- Choosing a zoom level
- Using the workspace panels
- Using the tools panel
- Creating a new layer
- Renaming layers
- Duplicating a background layer
- Changing the visibility
- Deleting layers
- Resizing an image
- Adjusting the canvas size
- Scaling an image
- Using the marquee tools
- Using the lasso tools
- Using the polygonal lasso tool
- Using the magnetic lasso tools
- Using the magic wand tool
- Using the quick selection tool
- Using the selection brush tool
- Inverting your selections
- Modifying selection borders
- Using the zoom and hand tools
- Cropping a photo
- Straightening a photo
- Adjusting sharpness
- Removing red eye
- Using the clone stamp tool
- Using the spot healing brush tool
- Using the healing brush tool
- Choosing Quick Fix edit
- Using Smart Fix
- Adjusting lighting
- Adjusting color
- Adjusting detail
- Making dull skies blue
- Whitening teeth
- Converting areas to black & white
- Choosing Guided edit
- Adjusting brightness and contrast
- Adjusting shadows and highlights
- Using the dodge and burn tools
- Using the sponge tool
- Removing a color cast
- Converting to black & white
- Using the smart brush tool
- Using the detail smart brush tool
- Correcting lens distortion
- Using the recompose tool
- Creating panoramas
- Merging photos for a group shot
- Adding adjustment layers
- Adjusting layer opacity
- Changing the blend mode
- Changing layer order
- Merging layers
- Locking layers
- Flattening an image
- Setting foreground and background colors
- Using the eyedropper tool
- Creating swatches
- Using the paint bucket tool
- Using the brush tool
- Using the color replacement tool
- Adding text
- Moving and resizing text
- Adding style to text
- Drawing basic shapes
- Drawing custom shapes
- Creating gradients
- Using the effects panel
- Adding effects
- Saving photos
- Saving photos for the Web
- Emailing photos
- Creating photo books
- Editing photo books
- Printing a photo book
- Using the organizer
- Viewing your images
- Adding a text caption
- Rating your photos
- Creating albums
- Attaching tags to photos
- Attaching your own tags
- Using people recognition
- Adding missing people to recognition
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's