Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will take you through a broad introduction to the business component of the Cisco Business Architect role.
The program brings an array of topics that prepares an individual to begin the journey to the role of Cisco Business Architect. Candidates will also be able to participate in a Cisco Business Architecture lead process. You will be able to match the business needs with current state of business and work on the business architecture to properly fuel it with the right capabilities of people, processes and technology.
You will be equipped with the following skills after taking this course:
- Describe the value of Cisco Business Architect to customers and the account team
- Identify and define key concepts of business priority, business outcomes, and business strategy
- List the principal Enterprise Architecture frameworks
- Describe the key roles associated with Cisco Business Architecture
- Identify and describe the role, responsibilities, and typical activities of a Cisco Business Architect
- Channel Partner systems engineers and account managers who are assigned to fulfill requirements around the specializations and need to have the associate-level certification for the Cisco Business Architecture program.
- Account managers, systems engineers, and individuals with technical career certifications who are interested in the concept of Enterprise Architecture and how it relates to the sales, positioning, and deployment of technology solutions.
There are no prerequisites, but the following skills are recommended:
- A deep understanding of at least one of the technology tracks (e.g., Routing and Switching, Collaboration, Wireless, etc.). More than one is very helpful.
- Some familiarity with the IT and general technology sales process.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|