About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This advanced-level course is designed for professionals who understand and know the art of building and modifying reports.
About this Course:
This advanced-level course is designed for professionals who understand and know the art of building and modifying reports. This course introduces such professionals to the advanced functionalities of Crystal Report 2011 and 2013 and helps design custom-formatted reports. The primary objective of this course is to help professionals create advanced reports encompassing Subreports, Cross-Tabs, & Advanced Formulas. Besides this, professionals also learn the art of augmenting efficiency and speed of reports with the help of SQL Queries.
Crystal Reports encompasses a wide range of advanced and complex tools and professionals seeking to gain expertise in report creation must know the applications and use of these essential tools. Through this course, professionals get the practical experience of working with massive databases and masters the art of transforming raw data into an exceptional report. Businesses require the services of professionals sharing expertise in Crystal Reports to create & develop reports designed to help streamline business processes and operations.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better understanding and sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Crystal Report 2013 Complex Report Development
- Manual and Automatic Running Total Creation
- Working with Subreports and Cross-Tabs
- Drill-Downs Creation and SQL Statements Applications in Report Processing
- Adding Charts and Creating Complex Formulas
- Report Functionality Enhancement Practices and Techniques
This course is specifically tailored for the following group of professionals and interested candidates:
- Professionals liable for Group Reports and Basic List Creation
- Professionals striving to learn Multiple Data Series Report Generation
- Candidates seeking knowledge of Cross-Tabs, Advanced Formulas, & Charts
Professionals planning to enroll in the Advanced Crystal Reports 2011 and 2013 (CR13L02) course must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Crystal Reports 2013: Part 1 Logistic Operation Course is highly Recommended
- Fundamental Knowledge of SQL and Programming is Suggested
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
- Great course, great instructor
- He was great! Everything was well paced and everyone was given the right amount of attention. Easy to follow and very well spoken. Best class I've taken with QuickStart so far!
- Instructor was very knowledgeable and patient with Lesson Objectives