Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Smart leaders realize that career advancement is based on the business results they achieve rather than the knowledge they hold, and in today’s world of rapid change, agility is required to deliver these results. With this Agile training course, you will apply and facilitate an Agile leadership framework, realize your career aspirations, and advance your organization’s goals.
- Lead your organization into the future by identifying and enhancing business value
- Increase the effectiveness of your organization's Lean and Agile initiatives
- Develop your emotional intelligence to overcome resistance to change
- Align and amplify contemporary leadership principles under the Agile Leadership Model
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
The Agile Leadership Framework
- Finding your leadership style through the prism of established leadership models
- Evaluating prevalent leadership models
- The Agile Leadership Model
- Building your analytical and behavioral skill sets
- Defining the behaviors and values of the Agile leader
Adding Business Value to the Organizational Mission
Appreciating diverse organizational cultures
- Analyzing the characteristics of hierarchal and adaptive structures
- The myth of the broken organization
- Distinguishing complicated, complex and chaotic systems
- Agile and the Fifth Discipline
Identifying business value
- Defining your sphere of influence
- Developing organizational mission statements
- Quantifying strategic plans using metrics
- Tangible and intangible business values
Embracing Uncertainty to Increase Business Value
Recognizing root causes
- Accounting for the planning fallacy
- Determining the effects of complexity on your organization
- The danger of extrapolating the past
- The Innovator's Dilemma
- Applying the Cynefin Framework
- Identifying disruptive technologies
The Agile Leader's Toolkit
Applying development methodologies
- The domain of traditional methodologies
- The domain of agile methodologies
- Agile Project Management (PMI)
- Scrum development methodology
- Dynamic System Development Method
- Traditional risk management
- Agile risk management
- Timeboxing to counter scope creep
- The premortem versus the postmortem
- Addressing the technology landscape
Emotional Intelligence for the Agile Leader
Cultivating your emotional intelligence
- The Emotional Intelligence Framework
- Identifying resistance to change in your organization
- Applying active listening techniques
- Avoiding group think
Sharpening your influencing skills
- The importance of a leader's vision
- Finding the balance between logic and emotion in fostering change
- Appreciating the importance of reciprocity
- Building an Agile coalition network
Creating an Agile Environment
Empowering teams and fostering their success
- Identifying the structural empowerment required for the Agile team
- Implementing the psychological empowerment required for the Agile team
- Bringing leadership to the Scrum meeting
- The reality of the 10x developer
- Measuring the performance of Agile teams
- The importance of strategic thinking in problem solving
- The application of brainstorming to problem solving
Making decisions in a complex world
- Making the decision right while making the right decision
- Ensuring the "waterfall left hand" knows what the "Agile right hand" is doing
Implementing Your Agile Leadership Action Plan
- Recognizing the importance of action planning
- Creating your action plan
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's