Amazon Web Services: Basic
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
6 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
This course will introduce students to Amazon Web Services, as well as teach them about services and support, creation, security, best practices, net and content delivery, storage and object lifecycles, and EC2.
The average salary for AWS Administrator is $108,046 per year.
- Amazon Services and Support
- Creation, Security, and Best Practices
- Net and Content Delivery
- Storage and Object Lifecycles
- The Amazon Web Services: Basic course is intended for:
- IT professionals responsible for presenting and proposing the technical solutions for AWS to customers
- IT professionals responsible for designing the AWS solutions
- IT professionals responsible for designing the AWS solutions
- Beginners, wanting to learn about AWS basics
- System administrators and other IT staff members of an organization interested in using AWS services
- There are no formal pre-requisites to undertake this course. However, the students must have basic understanding of the concept, benefits, uses and functionalities of public, private and hybrid clouds.
- This accompanied with basic computer literacy, networking and knowledge of WAN connectivity helps the students to understand the concepts taught in this course completely.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Chapter 01 - Amazon Services and Support
- Topic A: Overview - Part 1
- Overview - Part 2
- Overview - Part 3
- Topic B: Core Services - Part 1
- Core Services - Part 2
- Core Services - Part 3
- Topic C: Services Continued - Part 1
- Services Continued - Part 2
- Services Continued - Part 3
- Topic D: Support - Part 1
- Support - Part 2
- Support - Part 3
Chapter 02 - Creation, Security, and Best Practices
- Topic A: Creating an AWS Account - Part 1
- Creating an AWS Account - Part 2
- Creating an AWS Account - Part 3
- Topic B: Security Services - Part 1
- Security Services - Part 2
- Security Services - Part 3
- Topic C: IAM - Part 1
- IAM - Part 2
- IAM - Part 3
- Topic D: Roles, Policies, and Best Practices - Part 1
- Roles, Policies, and Best Practices - Part 2
- Roles, Policies, and Best Practices - Part 3
Chapter 03 - Net and Content Delivery
- Topic A: Net and Content Delivery - Part 1
- Net and Content Delivery - Part 2
- Net and Content Delivery - Part 3
- Topic B: RTS - Part 1
- RTS - Part 2
- RTS - Part 3
- Topic C: VPC - Part 1
- VPC - Part 2
- VPC - Part 3
- Topic D: VPC Security - Part 1
- VPC Security - Part 2
- VPC Security - Part 3
Chapter 04 - Storage and Object Lifecycles
- Topic A: Storage Overview - Part 1
- Storage Overview - Part 2
- Storage Overview - Part 3
- Topic B: Object Lifecycle, Versioning, and Permissions - Part 1
- Object Lifecycle, Versioning, and Permissions - Part 2
- Object Lifecycle, Versioning, and Permissions - Part 3
Chapter 05 - EC2
- Topic A: EC2 Overview - Part 1
- EC2 Overview - Part 2
- EC2 Overview - Part 3
- Topic B: Instance Types and AMI - Part 1
- Instance Types and AMI - Part 2
- Instance Types and AMI - Part 3
- Topic C: EBS and Snapshots - Part 1
- EBS and Snapshots - Part 2
- EBS and Snapshots - Part 3
- Topic D: Launch an EC2 - Part 1
- Launch an EC2 - Part 2
- Launch an EC2 - Part 3
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's