Amazon Web Services: Intermediate
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
Amazon Web Services: Intermediate is the second of the two course series on AWS fundamentals. This course covers more advanced concepts and enables the students to understand the different services offered by AWS in more detail. The topics covered under this course include AWS compute, databases, cloud services and migration to AWS platform.
Amazon Web Services: Intermediate course is designed for candidates working in a system administrator, cloud architect or solution designing role in any organization. It covers the concepts of creating an automated, managed and optimized cloud with the compute, storage and database services of AWS. The course also covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
The average salary for an AWS developer is $100,000 per year
- AWS Compute
- Database Options
- Cloud Services
- Data Migration
- IT professionals involved in projects related to migrating existing workloads to the AWS cloud
- IT professionals working as solution architects and solution design engineers
- It is recommended, although not required, that the candidates enrolling in this course must have completed the Amazon Web Services: Basic course as the concepts taught in the Intermediate course are built on the topics covered in the Basic course.
Suggested prerequisite course:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Chapter 01 - AWS Compute
- Topic A: Auto Scaling - Part 1
- Auto Scaling - Part 2
- Auto Scaling - Part 3
- Topic B: Elastic Beanstalk - Part 1
- Elastic Beanstalk - Part 2
- Elastic Beanstalk - Part 3
- Topic C: Lambda - Part 1
- Lambda - Part 2
- Lambda - Part 3
Chapter 02 - Database Options
- Topic A: RDS Database - Part 1
- RDS Database - Part 2
- RDS Database - Part 3
- Topic B: DynamoDB - Part 1
- DynamoDB - Part 2
- DynamoDB - Part 3
- Topic C: ElastiCache - Part 1
- ElastiCache - Part 2
- ElastiCache - Part 3
- Topic D: Redshift - Part 1
- Redshift - Part 2
- Redshift - Part 3
Chapter 03 - Cloud Services
- Topic A: CloudFormation - Part 1
- CloudFormation - Part 2
- CloudFormation - Part 3
- Topic B: CloudWatch - Part 1
- CloudWatch - Part 2
- CloudWatch - Part 3
- Topic C: CloudTrail - Part 1
- CloudTrail - Part 2
- CloudTrail - Part 3
Chapter 04 - Data Migration
- Topic A: Application Discovery Service - Part 1
- Application Discovery Service - Part 2
- Application Discovery Service - Part 3
- Topic B: Database Migration Service - Part 1
- Database Migration Service - Part 2
- Database Migration Service - Part 3
- Topic C: Server Migration Service - Part 1
- Server Migration Service - Part 2
- Server Migration Service - Part 3
- Topic D: Snowball - Part 1
- Snowball - Part 2
- Snowball - Part 3
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt