Analyzing and Visualizing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
24 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In this computer science course, you will learn to build reports with SQL Server Reporting Services, which includes new visualization features and mobile capabilities. You will learn to create reporting solutions, mobile reports and dashboards.
Whether you're new to reporting services, or experienced with earlier versions, we'll show you how to build tables, matrices, advanced visualizations, and dashboards with key performance indicators. You'll design and deploy compelling, interactive reports for smartphones, tablets, and browsers.
By the end of the course, you'll have developed a complete reporting solution and be ready to analyze and visualize your own business data with SQL Server Reporting Services.
Note: To complete the hands-on elements in this course, you will require an Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free Azure trial subscription (a valid credit card is required for verification, but you will not be charged for Azure services). Note that the free trial is not available in all regions. It is possible to complete the course and earn a certificate without completing the hands-on practices.
In this course, you’ll learn theory and techniques for:
- Designing visually appealing, meaningful and accurate reports and dashboards from business data
- Authoring and publishing paginated reports, mobile reports, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Using SQL Server Reporting Services features such as parameters, expressions, charts, scorecards and dashboards
- SQL Users
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
Why Choose QuickStart?
- Cognitive Learning Based Platform
- Manager Mode and Full Learning Dashboard
- Peer/Team Social Networking Experience
- Bulk Pricing and Team Discouns
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST