Application Monitoring and Feedback Loops
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
16 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
This course will cover general application monitoring and feedback loop practices and principles, including different kinds of feedback. You will learn how it feedback is used in different stages of the value stream, and its benefits. You will learn about the different kinds of telemetry, who can benefit from it and how it is used to collect data from monitoring.
You will be introduced to Application Performance Management, the monitoring and management of performance and availability of software applications.
We will also cover Health and Performance Monitoring with Application Insights, including which features it contains, how to use it to monitor your application availability, usage, and performance and diagnostics.
The course also covers Log Analytics, including Operations Management Suite (OMS) Log Analytics and for which scenarios it is used, how to set up and configure Log Analytics for data collection and how to use Log Analytics to search and analyze data. It also covers OMS solutions as well as how to configure visualizations and how to configure alerts.
Finally, the course will cover Third-Party Monitoring Tools, including the most commonly used such as New Relic, Loggly and Nagios Core.
The average salary for a log analyst is $102,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general application monitoring and feedback loop practices and principles
- The different kinds of feedback and how they are used in different stages of the value stream, and their benefits
- How to set up up monitoring with Azure Application Insights
- Monitor web application availability
- Search and analyze monitoring data in Application Insights
- How to use and query Application Insights data and Application Maps
- How to set up, configure, query and analyze data collection on Operations Management Suite (OMS) Log Analytics
- How to set up alerts in OMS and integrate Application Insights
- Configure and monitor a web application with New Relic
- Configure and use Loggly
This course is intended for
- Experience working in an organization delivering software;
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's