Applied Data Analysis: Working in Organizations and Industries
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 906 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Data Analysis.
While the fundamental skills of data analysis contain common patterns across every organization and industry, there are specific considerations when tackling data analyst work in context. This course is meant to give the aspiring data analyst deeper practice in specific organizational and industrial contexts so that they can be better prepared for the unique contexts they’ll find themselves in when doing work on the job.
You will explore data analysis within the context of business, education, healthcare, and government and we will explore different career paths within each.
- Understand Data’s contexts and applications in specific industries and in organizational settings
- Practice common data analyst techniques while adapting for unique scenarios
- How to work with different types of data
- Try out different types of data analyst roles to see what data problems resonate
- Learn about where a Data Analyst career can go from this course and beyond
- Data Analysts
- Basic excel proficiency, fundamental math and statistics background, data visualization fluency
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|