Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
24 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
In this data science course, you will explore the theory and practice of select advanced methods commonly used in data science.
In the first two modules, you will learn about common applications of specialized data types. Then, in the remaining two modules, you will focus on unstructured data. You will work with tools such as R, Python, and Azure Machine Learning to solve advanced data science problems. This course also helps the students in the preparation for the Microsoft 70-774: Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning certification exam.
The average salary for Data Analyst is $135,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore analysis of time series and forecasting
- Take a look at spatial data analysis
- Learn about text analytics
- Review analysis of images
This course is intended for
- Anyone who is interested in Machine Learning
- Big Data Professionals
- There are no prerequisites for this course, just high school level mathematics would be beneficial.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Module 1: Time Series and Forecasting
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Time Series
- Lesson 2: Working with Time Series
- Lesson 3: Forecasting in Context
- Lab: Time Series and Forecasting
Module 2: Spatial Data Analysis
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Spatial Data
- Lesson 2: Working with Spatial Data
- Lesson 3: Spatial Data in Context
- Lab: Spatial Data Analysis
Module 3: Text Analytics
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Text Analytics
- Lesson 2: Working with Text
- Lesson 3: Text Analytics in Context
- Lab: Text Analytics
Module 4: Image Analysis
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Image Analysis
- Lesson 2: Working with Images
- Lesson 3: Image Analysis In Context
- Lab: Image Analysis
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's