Architecting Distributed Cloud Applications
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 905 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This technology-agnostic course begins by explaining the benefits of distributed cloud applications with an emphasis on maintaining high-availability and scalability in a cost-effective way while also dealing with inevitable hardware and software failures.
The course also cover, Microservices and containers, Networking communication, Messaging communication, Versioning, upgrading and configuration, Data storage services and Disaster recovery.
This course is for anyone considering or actively working on a distributed cloud application. It is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of these concepts, the various pros and cons of specific technologies, and the resilient patterns that are heavily used by distributed cloud applications. This knowledge will help you to easily build cost-efficient and fault-tolerant systems.
The average salary for a Cloud Architect is $142,141 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Distributed cloud application fundamentals, including Why Cloud Apps? embracing failure, orchestrators, when to split a monolith into microservices, 12-factor services, and when and how to use Containers.
- Networking communication, including service scalability and availability, how to define/manage/version service endpoint APIs, and how to perform fault-tolerant network communication.
- Messaging communication, including the benefits of messaging with queues and fault-tolerant message processing.
- Versioning, Upgrading, and Configuration, including various ways to version your service’s code, how to shut down a service instance gracefully, and how to configure and share secrets with a running service.
- Data storage services, including storage service considerations, object/file storage services, relational and non-relational databases, partitioning, replicas, eventual consistency patterns (CQRS, Event sourcing, Saga), concurrency patterns, and data schema versioning.
- Disaster recovery, including backup/restore, recovery point and time objectives, as well as Active/Passive and Active/Active architectures.
This course is intended for
- cloud administrators
- cloud developers
Students should be familiar with:
- Cloud Computing
- System architecture and design
- A language, such as C# or C++
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|