Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (MS-40442)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Master Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform, a growing collection of integrated services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money.
In this computer science course, you’ll apply what you already know about implementing solutions on Microsoft Azure to learn solution design skills. At the completion of this course, you will be able to identify tradeoffs and make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions.
This course will help you prepare for the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
This workshop is a chance for developers and IT Pros to come together and learn the architecture skills necessary to design solutions for Microsoft Azure. The classroom experience for this workshop is high-level review of the pre-requisite materials students are expected to have completed in advance. Then, students will assemble into groups to work on several real-world design case studies to design solutions for the Microsoft Azure platform.
The average salary for a Solutions Architect with Microsoft Azure skills is $118,500 per year.
After completing this workshop, a student should be able to design principles and techniques for:
- Cloud Infrastructure and Development
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Networking
- App Services Web Apps
- Advanced Applications
- Application Storage & Data Access
- Securing Resources
- Management, Monitoring Strategy
- Business Continuity Strategy
Students of this workshop should be intermediate to advanced users of the Microsoft Azure platform. They should be either developers or IT Pros, and have broad experience with all of the platform. This course is targeted at students who aspire to become solution architects.
- Prior to attending this workshop, students should complete the following course, or have the requisite knowledge and experience equivalent to its content: DEV205Bx on edx.org: https://aka.ms/edxazurearchitecture
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (MS-20532)
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (MS-20533)
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Why Choose QuickStart?
- Cognitive Learning Based Platform
- Manager Mode and Full Learning Dashboard
- Peer/Team Social Networking Experience
- Bulk Pricing and Team Discouns
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST