Business Continuity Strategy
Start FREE Subscription Trial
Start Your 7-Day FREE Trial with our Master subscription plan that gives you access to this course PLUS:
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)
Select A Class Schedule
Purchase As Individual Course
Purchase For Teams
Team Pricing Available - Request A Quote Today!
This workshop is a chance for developers and IT Pros to come together and learn the architecture skills necessary to design solutions for Microsoft Azure. The classroom experience for this workshop is high-level review of the pre-requisite materials students are expected to have completed in advance. Then, students will assemble into groups to work on several real-world design case studies to design solutions for the Microsoft Azure platform.
Students of this workshop should be intermediate to advanced users of the Microsoft Azure platform. They should be either developers or IT Pros, and have broad experience with all of the platform. This course is targeted at students who aspire to become solution architects.
After completing this workshop, a student should be able to design principles and techniques for:
- Cloud Infrastructure and Development
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Networking
- App Services Web Apps
- Advanced Applications
- Application Storage & Data Access
- Securing Resources
- Management, Monitoring Strategy
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Prior to attending this workshop, students should complete the following course, or have the requisite knowledge and experience equivalent to its content: DEV205Bx on edx.org: https://aka.ms/edxazurearchitecture
|Learning Style||Virtual Instructor-Led|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
Write Your Own Review