Asynchronous Programming in C# and .NET Core
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
12 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
About this course:
Asynchronous programming is a rich and deep topic.
This course introduces the concepts related to asynchronous programming with C# and the techniques for applying those concepts. Students are provided with a combination of text- and video-based instructional materials, as well as a series of hands-on lab activities, to learn skills that they can apply to enterprise software development. This course focuses on real-world applications of this programming style, and it presents common use cases where asynchronous programming is most effective.
The hands-on labs take students through both desktop and web application development, examining how asynchronous development can be effective on each platform. Students are guided to write code with parallel programming techniques, working through common use cases.
The average salary for a .Net programmer is $119,500 per year.
- What is Asynchronous Programming
- .NET Framework built-in Asynchronous Methods
- Creating Asynchronous Methods
- Understanding how an Asynchronous Method work
- Multithreading in C# and .Net Core
- Write parallel code with Tasks
- Write parallel code with C#’s Parallel class
- Async Return Types and Parameters
- Dealing with Async exceptions
- Testing Asynchronous Code
Suggested prerequisite course:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's