AWS For Absolute Beginners: Learn AWS From Ground Up
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
3 HoursCourse Duration
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
Cloud computing seemed liked a futuristic concept a few decades ago, but since its introduction has taken the tech world by storm. The easy accessibility of data and large storage options has resulted in the Cloud becoming one of the most popular forms of data storage. In addition to data storing, cloud computing has also become a standard for creating manageable and scalable web application services.
Amazon entered the web application services in 2006 and has become a major player with its current AWS (Amazon Web Services). A lot of companies have now shifted their servers on the cloud and are also opting for building applications on “borrowed” servers to save a lot of money.
This has sparked many companies to start hiring AWS specialists, especially ones that hold the AWS certification from Amazon. Do you have the skills but not the certification? Are you just a few zeros short of the salary of your dreams? Well, then here’s your savior!
Our AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Training and Certification Course has been created to help cloud architects master and pass their certification exams.
This comprehensive course has been created to cover in detail everything that will a part of the Associates exam. It will provide a detailed description on concepts such as EC2 Instances, S3 Bucket, etc. and will also include going over Amazon’s Databases such as RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Redshift and DMS.
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
This course will extensively cover topics such as:
- Amazon’s EC2 Instance
- Amazon’s S3 Bucket
- Amazon’s Databases
- Networking, Amazon’s VPC and Route 53 Service.
- Identity and Access Management
- And within the EC2 Dashboard, we will also be learning about:
- AMI Images
- Security Groups
- Auto Scaling Groups
So what’s stopping you from your Cloud 9? Let’s turn this certification dream into a reality!
- Students should have basic knowledge of web hosting and cloud computing
Self-Paced Learning Outline
SECTION 1 : Introduction
- Intro Preview
SECTION 2 : Introduction to the course
- Introduction Overview Preview
- Getting Started Essentials
- Creating your AWS account and preparing it for an amazon ec2 free tier instan
SECTION 3 : Creating your first amazon EC2 instance
- Logging into the AWS Console and getting used to the interface Preview
- Create your first EC2 instance in the cloud using the AWS Console Preview
- Connecting to your EC2 Instance using SSH or PUTTY
SECTION 4 : Route 53 ? Host your domain on your EC2 Instance or S3 Bucket
- Route 53 Overview and pricing information
- Using Route 53 to host your domain on an EC2 Instance Preview
- Using Route 53 to host your domain on an S3 Bucket
- Creating a Wildcard DNS
SECTION 5 : AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- IAM Features
- Accessing IAM
- Active Directory Integration (ADI)
- IAM Summary
SECTION 6 : Using S3 Buckets as cloud storage
- Creating a S3 Bucket
- Accessing a S3 Bucket
- S3 Bucket Configuration Options
SECTION 7 : Using AMI Instances (Amazon Machine Image)
- Creating an AMI from your existing EC2 Instance
- Deploying an EC2 instance from your previously created AMI
SECTION 8 : Creating an Auto Scaling Group
- Using an AMI to setup an auto scaling group
- Auto Scaling group summary
SECTION 9 : Controlling an EC2 Instance using Security Groups
- Security Groups Overview
- Using Security Groups to forward ports on your EC2 instance (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP
SECTION 10 : Databases on AWS
- Databases Introduction
- Launching your first RDS Instance
- Amazon Redshift Data Warehousing
- AWS DynamoDB NoSQL Databases
- Amazon ElastiCache - deploy, operate, and scale an in-memory cache in the cloud
- Databases Summary
SECTION 11 : Summary
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt