About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Lite Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 27 other popular courses
Cloud computing seemed liked a futuristic concept a few decades ago, but since its introduction has taken the tech world by storm. The easy accessibility of data and large storage options has resulted in the Cloud becoming one of the most popular forms of data storage. In addition to data storing, cloud computing has also become a standard for creating manageable and scalable web application services.
Amazon entered the web application services in 2006 and has become a major player with its current AWS (Amazon Web Services). A lot of companies have now shifted their servers on the cloud and are also opting for building applications on “borrowed” servers to save a lot of money.
This has sparked many companies to start hiring AWS specialists, especially ones that hold the AWS certification from Amazon. Do you have the skills but not the certification? Are you just a few zeros short of the salary of your dreams? Well, then here’s your savior!
Our AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Training and Certification Course has been created to help cloud architects master and pass their certification exams.
This comprehensive course has been created to cover in detail everything that will a part of the Associates exam. It will provide a detailed description on concepts such as EC2 Instances, S3 Bucket, etc. and will also include going over Amazon’s Databases such as RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Redshift and DMS.
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
This course will extensively cover topics such as:
- Amazon’s EC2 Instance
- Amazon’s S3 Bucket
- Amazon’s Databases
- Networking, Amazon’s VPC and Route 53 Service.
- Identity and Access Management
- And within the EC2 Dashboard, we will also be learning about:
- AMI Images
- Security Groups
- Auto Scaling Groups
So what’s stopping you from your Cloud 9? Let’s turn this certification dream into a reality!
- Students should have basic knowledge of web hosting and cloud computing
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|