AWS & SQL for Machine Learning
The course will explain the basics of cloud computing & databases based on the examples of AWS & SQL.
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: Amazon Web Services
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 2 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
The course will explain the basics of cloud computing & databases based on the examples of AWS & SQL. This is seen as complimentary information to the rest of the machine learning course that should help the students with deploying their machine learning models in a real world context.
- Understand Advantage/Disadvantages of Cloud Computing & Databases
- Get an overview of various providers & their services
- Understand in what situation local computing/storage vs cloud computing should be used
This course is intended for:
- Machine Learning Engineers
Write Your Own Review