If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the DP-201 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
In the world of today, data is considered to be everything. Every industry relies heavily on efficient and effective data management solutions. An Azure Data engineer certification is a great way of improving your resume and ensuring that your skills are in demand by every industry. The salary for an Azure data engineer is $122,883 per annum.
This course is designed to help participants learn how to implement solutions in the context of current business and tech needs. This will be done via the use of multiple designed data platform technologies. This may include on-premises, cloud and hybrid data scenarios with integrated relational, No-SQL or Data Warehouse data.
This course will also include training on using a wide variety of technologies for designing process architectures. The technologies will cover both streaming and batch data.
This course will challenge students to learn ways to implement data security which will involve data access, data policies and data standards. The participants will also be tasked with learning the effective management and trouble shooting of Azure data solutions which includes but is not limited to optimization of data, availability and disaster recovery of Big Data, batch processing and streaming data solutions.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should have an advanced skill set and a sound working knowledge of the following principals while also be able to;
- Learn how to utilize Azure as a data engineer
- Gain the skills needed for effective storage of data
- Learn how to enable team based data science using Azure data bricks
- Gain the skills required to build globally distributed databases using Cosmos DB
- Learn how to work with relational data stores based on Cloud
- Be trained at performing real time analytics with stream analytics
- Demonstrate data movement using Azure data factory
- Learn how to secure data platforms
This particular course is aimed at the following audience;
- All those data scientists, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who have an interest in and wish to discover the data platform technologies that are provided by Microsoft Azure.
- Application developers and designers who deliver content using the data platform technologies that are provided by Microsoft Azure.
The following prerequisites are absolutely necessary to be eligible to take this Microsoft Word 2019 course;
- Have cleared the course on Azure fundamentals or have technical knowledge equivalent to the certification