Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
15 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Seat
The benefits for cloud computing are numerous including flexibility and cost efficiency, and it is no wonder that many companies are now turning to cloud infrastructures to help store data or even aid in development. With your entire company’s heart and soul on the cloud, you definitely need a solution architect who knows what he’s doing.
This is why having an experienced AWS certified architect is something a lot of companies are now investing in. Amazon is currently on the forefront of cloud technology with its Amazon Web Services and has offered a complete certification course to help developers validate their knowledge and experience with the AWS system. If you want add a couple extra zeros to your paycheck or want a higher position, then you definitely want to get your hands on the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification.
And we have just the right study guide to help you ace that test! Our AWS Solution Architect Associate Course has been designed for any newbies as well as experienced AWS architects that want to pass this detailed exam. This comprehensive study guide will not only help you prepare for the AWS certification, but it can also be used for learning the ins and outs of the AWS system.
Armed with theory, examples and quizzes, newbies as well as experienced developers can use this course to either learn AWS or brush up their skills on the system. From basics such as introduction to cloud computing, security, IAM, as well as more difficult concepts such as AWS Object Storage and CDN, managing databases and content delivery – this guide has got your covered.
By the end of this course, you will be prepared for facing the concepts mentioned on the curriculum:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Here is a break down of what you will find in this course:
- Introduction to AWS – including cloud computing, examination details, and getting started with AWS and console
- Security and Identity Management Compliance – understanding IAM, Key Management Services, and AWS Sheild.
- Introduction and Configuration of Amazon EC2 – Creating an EC2 instance, creating AMIs, deploying EC2s, load balancers, bootstrap scripts, etc.
- AWS Object Storage and CDN – S3, Glacier and Cloud Front – Creating an S3 bucket, version control, Amazon Elastic File System
- Content Delivery Using AW S Route53 Service – configuring DNS, registering your Domain Name, Using Route53, and assigning different policies
- Managing Databases on AWS – Introduction to AWS Database, launching RDS instances, configuring warehousing, deploying ElastiCache, etc.
- Configure Networking and Content Delivery – VPC, Cloud Front And ELB – Building your own custom VPC, configuring VPN DNS, ELB's & VPCs, NATs vs Bastions, etc.
- Using Messaging and Application Services – SQS, Amazon Pinpoint Services, SWF , SNS , Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon Transcoder
- Using Kinesis Streams – Understanding Kinesis and creating streams
Enroll now and let’s get started studying!
- Basic knowledge of Linux is required to complete the course
Self-Paced Learning Outline
SECTION 1 : Introduction
- Intro Preview
SECTION 2 : Introduction to AWS
- Introduction to Cloud computing Part 1 Preview
- Introduction to Cloud computing Part 2
- Introduction to AWS
- AWS - CSA Certification Details
SECTION 3 : Security and Identity Management Compliance
- Introduction to EC2 Preview
- Started with AWS Signup
- Understanding IAM
- Create IAM Users and Policies Part 1
- Create IAM Users and Policies Part 2
- Creating IAM Groups and Assigning Policies to Group
- Creating IAM Customer Policies
- Creating IAM Roles
- Creating Roles for Different Accounts
- Understanding Key Managment Services(KMS)
- Create and Assign KMS Key
SECTION 4 : Introduction and Configuration of Amazon EC2
- Create an Ec2 Instance Part 1
- Create an Ec2 Instance Part 2
- Connecting EC2 Instance using Putty
- Create Windows Instance
- Connect Windows Instance using RDP
- Security Groups
- EBS and Volumes
- Creating Attach and Access Volumes on Windows Instance
- Create Attach and Mount Volumes on Linux Instance
- Create and Restore Snapshot
- Create and Deploy AMI Images
- Understanding Instance Lifecycle
- Monitoring EC2 Instances Part 1
- Monitoring EC2 Instances Part 2
- Enable and Configure Status Check and Cloud Watch Services Part 1
- Enable and Configure Status Check and Cloud Watch Services Part 2
- Create and Manage Autoscaling Groups
- Introductio to Elastic Load balancer
- Configure ELB and Health Check Part 1
- Configure ELB and Health Check Part 2
- Using IAM Role with Ec2 Instances
SECTION 5 : AWS Object Storage and CDN - S3 Glacier and Cloud Front Overview of pricing and
- Introduction to Amazon S3
- Introduction to Versioining
- Enable Versioning
- Introduction and Configuration of Cross-Region Replication
- Configure S3 Resource Bucket Policies
- Understand and Configure EFS with EC2 Instance Part 1
- Understand and Configure EFS with EC2 Instance Part 2
- Secure S3 Data using Encryption
- Introduction to AWS Glacier
- Configure Glacier
- Introduction to AWS Storage Gateway
- Configure AWS Storage Gateway
SECTION 6 : Managing Databases on AWS
- Creating First RDS Instance
- Connecting RDS Instance
- Understanding Amazon Redshift
- Configure Redshift On AWS Cloud
- Connecting AWS Redshift Cluster using JDBC
- Understand Deploy Operate & Scale an in-memory cache in the Cloud
SECTION 7 : Configure Networking and Content Delivery - VPC and ELB
- Understand and Configure VPC Part 1
- Understand and Configure VPC Part 2
- Introduction and Configuration of NACL
- Difference between Security group ad NACL
- Configure VPC Flow Logs
- Introduction and Configuration of CloudFront
SECTION 8 : Using Messaging and Application Services
- Introduction and Configuration of SQS
- Introduction and configuration of SNS service
- Introduction of Amazon SWF
- Introduction and Configuration of SES
- Creating a Lambda Function
- Introduction and configuration of API Gateway
- Introduction and Configuration of Elastic Transcoder
SECTION 9 : Content Delivery Using AWS Route53 Service
- Introduction and Configuration of Route53
- Assign Routing policies to Route53
SECTION 10 : Stream and analyse data using Kinesis
- Introductiona and configuration of Kinesis
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||15 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's