About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
21 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 840 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
21 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the SAA-C01 Exam leading to SAA-C01 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
The benefits for cloud computing are numerous including flexibility and cost efficiency, and it is no wonder that many companies are now turning to cloud infrastructures to help store data or even aid in development. With your entire company’s heart and soul on the cloud, you definitely need a solution architect who knows what he’s doing.
This is why having an experienced AWS certified architect is something a lot of companies are now investing in. Amazon is currently on the forefront of cloud technology with its Amazon Web Services and has offered a complete certification course to help developers validate their knowledge and experience with the AWS system. If you want add a couple extra zeros to your paycheck or want a higher position, then you definitely want to get your hands on the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification.
And we have just the right study guide to help you ace that test! Our AWS Solution Architect Associate Course has been designed for any newbies as well as experienced AWS architects that want to pass this detailed exam. This comprehensive study guide will not only help you prepare for the AWS certification, but it can also be used for learning the ins and outs of the AWS system.
Armed with theory, examples and quizzes, newbies as well as experienced developers can use this course to either learn AWS or brush up their skills on the system. From basics such as introduction to cloud computing, security, IAM, as well as more difficult concepts such as AWS Object Storage and CDN, managing databases and content delivery – this guide has got your covered.
By the end of this course, you will be prepared for facing the concepts mentioned on the curriculum:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Here is a break down of what you will find in this course:
- Introduction to AWS – including cloud computing, examination details, and getting started with AWS and console
- Security and Identity Management Compliance – understanding IAM, Key Management Services, and AWS Sheild.
- Introduction and Configuration of Amazon EC2 – Creating an EC2 instance, creating AMIs, deploying EC2s, load balancers, bootstrap scripts, etc.
- AWS Object Storage and CDN – S3, Glacier and Cloud Front – Creating an S3 bucket, version control, Amazon Elastic File System
- Content Delivery Using AW S Route53 Service – configuring DNS, registering your Domain Name, Using Route53, and assigning different policies
- Managing Databases on AWS – Introduction to AWS Database, launching RDS instances, configuring warehousing, deploying ElastiCache, etc.
- Configure Networking and Content Delivery – VPC, Cloud Front And ELB – Building your own custom VPC, configuring VPN DNS, ELB's & VPCs, NATs vs Bastions, etc.
- Using Messaging and Application Services – SQS, Amazon Pinpoint Services, SWF , SNS , Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon Transcoder
- Using Kinesis Streams – Understanding Kinesis and creating streams
Enroll now and let’s get started studying!
- Basic knowledge of Linux is required to complete the course
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||15 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
200+ Virtual Classroom Courses
Virtual Classroom Courses
Our virtual instructor-led courses give you access to live instructors training you with other live students in a virtual classroom environment.Play Video
700+ Self-Paced Courses
Online Self-Paced Courses
Take self-paced online courses at your convenience and own pace, with unlimited access to courses in various emerging technologies.Play Video
E-books blogs, case studies,...
E-books blogs, case studies, ariticles
As part of informal learning, our platform will recommend E-books, whitepapers, case studies, articles, and videos. This is AI curated content closely aligned with your learning objectives.
College Accredited Courses
QuickStart courses are accredited by several top schools and universities, including Texas A&M and University of Phoenix. You can print out certificates and also apply them towards your degree plan with them.Play Video
Full Learning Dashboard & Analytics
Access all your enrolled, completed, course statistics, and community discussions from one centralized and intuitive learning dashboard with built in analytics, course tracking, time spent, and more.Play Video
Engage with other learners where you can directly chat, ask questions, and socialize with other learners experts and instructors on a course subject.Play Video
Videos and lectures only go so far. Get real world, hands-on practice with virtual labs (not available for all courses).Play Video
Mentoring & Discussions
Live Instructor Mentoring & Support
Get your IT problems solved through a community of mentors, experts and peers. Get live help from experts to answer questions on course material or guidance on a project.Play Video
Start a learning pathway towards understanding and mastering your career. With QuickStart career paths, you can fully understanding and being the best in your field.Play Video
Access to AI curated content from various content publishers which can help in self-directed learning.Play Video