Everything You Need To Know about Becoming A Professional Python Programmer
By allowing a coder to program using fewer lines of code, Python makes programming simpler and enhances code readability. The syntax in Python is the main reason why coders are able to develop apps with fewer lines of code when compared with other popular languages like C++ and Java. Python has been widely used by bigger companies for the development of a lot of software as it has multiple programming paradigms. Many professionals want to know how to be a professional python programmer. In this blog post, we will discuss the advantages of Python over other languages, the career options for python programmers, and how you can get started on the path to become a python programmer.
Advantages of Python over Other Programming Languages
Apart from the aforementioned benefits, Python has some other advantages that make it such an integral part of the IT world:
Extensive Support Libraries
Python comprises libraries that cover areas like web service tools, operating system interfaces, string operations, Internet, and protocols. As most tasks are integrated into the script of the language, Python can be written with less code.
Enterprise Application Integration
As python integrates the Enterprise Application Integration, it becomes easier to create online services by invoking COBRA or COM components. With Python, you can call directly to C, C++ or Java via Jython and process markup languages like XML.
Python allows for creation of scalable multi-protocol network applications.
Increase in Productivity
As Python integrates enhanced control capabilities and unit testing framework, it increases the productivity and speed of different applications.
Its many advantages and wide use in software industry is the main reason why it has become a popular technical skill. A large number of IT career aspirants are trying to secure a job as a Python coder. On average, a software engineer who specializes in Python takes home an annual package of $86,577. Such a good remuneration is the primary reason why you should consider learning it for a rewarding career.
Python Programming Career Options
After a Python programming course, you can choose a number of career paths. Below are some amazing career options for a Python programmer that makes this course so appealing:
- Data Visualization with Python and Matplotlib: This profile is linked with big data analysis, which is supposed to be the future of the IT industry.
- Web Programming: As python is a concise language, it can help you in your career as a web programmer.
- Developing Games: If you have a passion for gaming and want to develop games as a career, you can learn Python and study how to develop games.
- Analyzing Data with Python and Pandas: This allows you to pivot into datascience.
Becoming a Professional Python Programmer
Becoming a Python programmer can be difficult for beginners, especially for those who have no experience of coding. By using a Python programmer bundle course, you can start learning the language. This bundle is like a professional python programmer guide that comprises of the following topics:
- - Variables, Loops and Statements
- - If Statements
- - Working with Files and Classes
- - Intermediate Python
- - Final Project
- - Python Web Programming
- - Functions and Global and Local Variables
- - Understanding Error Detection
- - Using Python with the Internet
- - Working with HTML
- - Intro to Web Server Programming
- - Python Programming Review
- - Python's Flask Web development Framework
- - Python Libraries Bundle - Scrapy, SciPy, NumPy, IPython, BeautifulSoup
- - Python Scrapy Scrape Web Data Using Python
- - Python SciPy The Open Source Python Library
- - Python NumPy Scientific Computing with Python
- - Basic Database (SQLite) with Python
- - MySQL database with Python
- - Learn iPython The Full Python IDE
- - Python BeautifulSoup Extract Web Data Beautifully
By learning all these topics in great detail through self-learning or an online course, you would be able to master the fundamentals of Python programming. This would help you a great deal in securing a job as a Python programmer for a lucrative career.
A plethora of institutes offers Python programming courses. However, if you want to learn from the best, you should sign up with Quickstart and learn how to be a professional python programmer.