Articles, Blogs, Whitepapers, Webinars, and Other Resources
Azure Cloud Concepts Training Enables Cloud Transformation for Enterprises
Talk about modern computing, and you cannot disconnect 'the cloud' from the discussion. It is a synonym for modern computing, and if you are like any other business, you must already have at least one of your workloads operating on the cloud. If not, you may be missing out on a huge opportunity to streamline and augment your existing business operations, hosting, data storage, and app deployment. In fact, cloud computing offers a massive range of benefits compared to the traditional setups. However, one of the key factors is the reduction in cost for setting up infrastructure from scratch. Also, let's not forget the ability of efficient data storage and disaster recovery.
If you have chosen the globally-recognized, most reliable cloud platform - Microsoft Azure - it is important that you are aware of how the cloud transformation works for the enterprise. While there's no rocket science here, Azure training is the best way to prepare your team for a smooth and hassle-free transition to the cloud. By learning the cloud concepts through Azure training, your IT and data storage team can carry out cloud transformation more efficiently and securely. Not only this but using the best techniques and taking the right measures the right time will also enable them to gain maximum benefits from this transition.
Potential Benefits of Cloud Transformation for Enterprise
According to the IDC, the spending on cloud computing is estimated to grow at the most splendid rate in history. It is expected to boost six times and cross all the IT spending by 2020.
Here are the potential benefits that enterprise can earn by smoothly moving to the cloud:
- Help reduce the traffic on application to improve scaling resources to meet the growing demand.
- Helps reduce operational costs without compromising on the effectiveness of IT processes.
- You can speed up application deployment and implementation process, which gives you more time to focus on the development area.
- Without incurring an additional cost of setting up an infrastructure - also avoiding associated time requirement, maintenance cost, human resources, and error control effort - the organization can allow its clients to expand geographically.
- Keep up with the growing storage needs without incurring additional cost.
- A more effective disaster recovery system for your entire data center.
- A smooth cloud computing environment with better access to work and applications through the internet.
- Ease down the process of upgrading and tracking underlying server software.
- Last but not least, cloud computing is the best way to shift IT expenditure to a pay-as-you-go model. This can be particularly a beneficial deal for businesses with fewer resources and startups.
Simplify Cloud Transformation Process with Azure Cloud Concepts Training
As mentioned earlier, Azure certification can ensure a successful transition from your current IT infrastructure to Microsoft Azure cloud. With the right training and certification, your IT team can follow a more thoughtful and thorough approach to the transition. Training helps the team understand its current IT infrastructure and why it needs to be moved. Therefore, they are in a better position to keep your company's end goals in mind. Implementing cloud computing is not a one-fit-for-all option. It has to be customized according to your organization's specific needs. By training your employees, you will have your own skilled team members to carry out a seamless migration process.
Here are a few things that cloud concepts training helps with:
Determine The Need to Move to the Cloud
You do not have to jump onto the bandwagon because everyone's doing it. You need to have your specific reasons and goals to move to the cloud to gain maximum benefits that match your organization's vision. The knowledge and skills you learn with Azure certification prepare you to determine and analyze if moving your infrastructure to the cloud is a good idea. The key is to highlight as many benefits as you can for a favorable cost-benefit analysis.
Cloud computing may not be the ultimate business solution in your scenario. Thus, assessing the applications is important to see if its best for some of the apps to stay on-premises. Once you have highlighted the apps you want to move, identify how moving the apps and optimizing them on the cloud can offer you better efficiency.
Picking The Right Cloud Environment
Azure training highlights every reason why Azure is the ideal platform for cloud computing. Your IT team can assess the cloud environment and identify the best one that helps you achieve your goals. The idea is to compare the cloud environments and weigh the pros and cons of each according to your applications. You can categorize your applications to find out if some are suited best for a hybrid cloud environment.
Plan and Execute
Once you are ready with the above steps, you must plan and organize how the migration should take place. With training, you can take all the following points into considerations:
- Order of applications for migration
- Minimal disruption or downtime
- Tracking and deadlines of key metrics to define a successful plan
- Making changes to end-user processes and to ensure if any training is required
Once you are through with the planning, it becomes easier to execute it. This will be divided into a few steps including data backup, deployment, migrating the data, and testing.
The final step is testing when the team is making the final changes to the migration to see how it works. After moving the data, you need to make sure that the entire process is working according to your expectations.
Training is indeed a great way to ensure successful cloud migration. By learning the Azure cloud concepts, your team will be prepared to take on a cloud transformation project and implement migration monitoring to make important decisions on the way. Also, they will be trained to take care of any issues that may arise while moving to the Azure cloud environment.