BOID20 Information Design Tool II (BOID20)
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
In this course you will create universes on non-relational data sources such as an OLAP cube and an Excel spreadsheet.
- Data Managers
- Project managers
- Report Designers
- BI Platform/SAP NetWeaver BW System Administrators
- SAP Netweaver BW / SAP BusinessObjects Consultants
- Successful completion of the BOID10 course.
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational, also OLAP database management systems concepts and structures
- Basic knowledge of in reporting with SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
*Course based on software release SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0 SAP BusinessObjects Information Design Tool BI 4.0 SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Detect and Resolve Chasm Trap
- Use the @Aggregate Aware functionality
- Create Universes from different Data Sources
- Create an OLAP Universe
- Create a multisource Universe on relational data Source
- Join tables from different data sources
- Implement Universe Life Cycle Management
- Translate a universe with Translation Management tool
- Maintain and Optimize Universes
- This course will include presentation, explanation and system demonstrations by the instructor; there will be a focus on hands on activities.
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.