Build Web APIs using ASP.NET
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
16 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
About this course
Want to learn how to serve data to your client applications using Web API? Perhaps you are considering creating applications for mobile devices but your data needs will exceed the storage capacity of the device. Perhaps you want tighter control over the data and wish to provide options for devices with limited or not always-on connectivity.
This course offers insight into the use of Web APIs using ASP.NET and C#. You’ll start with a review of client/server architectures and learn about data serialization and deserialization with JSON as the data format.
You will then be introduced to REST and RESTful concepts with discussions on synchronous and asynchronous programming.
The third module introduces you to ASP.NET Core and using Entity Framework for data access.
Finally, you will learn how to use Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) with your services and how to secure your Web APIs
- RESTful Services
- Web API
- ASP.NET Core
- Web Developer
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Database knowlede
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST