Building Cisco Service Provider Next Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2) 1.2 (CS-SPNGN2)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 2 course is associated with the CCNA Service Provider certification. The course is a 5-day Instructor Lead Training course that provides network engineers and technicians the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and support a service provider network. The course provides knowledge of the major components of a service provider network construction and the Cisco service provider IP NGN architecture. The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills for deploying Cisco IOS / IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software features to operate and support service provider networks. This course also helps the students in the preparation for Cisco: 640-878 SPNGN2 exam.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Cisco IP NGN architecture
- Expand a small, switched LAN to a medium-size LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and STP
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a P-network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network
- Implement internal and external routing protocols: OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP
- Describe and implement basic MPLS
- Determine how to apply ACLs that are based on network requirements, and implement ACLs on a P-network
- Describe when to use NAT and implement NAT on Cisco routers
- Describe basic IPv6 concepts and use different configuration scenarios to implement IPv6
- Describe the fundamentals of Cisco IOS XR technology.
This course is intended for:
- Network administrators
- Network engineers
- Network managers
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS, Cisco IOS XE, and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration
- Skills and knowledge that are equivalent to those learned in the following:
- Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 (SPNGN1) v1.2
Suggested prerequisite courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|