Building Reports with Report Builder 3.0 (RB3)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Master Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $1,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
Now Only $295.00 Regular Price $599.00/ Each
This course focuses on teaching individuals how to use Report Builder 3.0 product features and tools.
- Create a shared data source.
- Create a report using the Table and Matrix wizard.
- Enhance Report using Richly Formatted Text.
- View Report from the server.
- Add Charts to the report.
- Add Gauges to reports.
- Create reports manually.
- Use Query, Parameter, and Filter to limit data in report.
This course is intended for information workers with the need to connect to various data sources and create ad hoc reports against them.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- An understanding of the data being accessed and how we want to display that data.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Exercise 1: Getting Started and Getting Familiar with Report Builder
Exercise 2: Pre-Requisite Exercise—Creating a Shared Data Source
Exercise 3: Table and Matrix Wizard—Data Sources, Data Sets, and Building a Matrix
Exercise 4: Enhancing Your Report with Richly-Formatted Text
Exercise 5: View Your Report from the Server
Exercise 6: Enrich Your Report Using Charts
Exercise 7: Enrich Your Data Visualization Using a Gauge
Exercise 8: Modify the Tablix to Show Two Parallel Dynamic Groups
Exercise 9: Manual Creation of a Tablix to Match Exercise 3 (Optional)
Exercise 10: Use Query, Parameter, and Filter to Limit the Tablix Data
Exercise 11: Creating and using Report Parts
Exercise 12: Creating Shared Data Sets
Exercise 13: Using the Map Wizard
Exercise 14: Report distribution using Subscriptions