Business Intelligence for IoT Solutions
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in IoT.
Are you ready to create data visualization reports that help you to discover hidden trends in your business data? Do you want to get up-to-speed on the latest tools?
This course guides students through a series of lab activities that provide hands-on experience querying and visualizing data. After completing this course, students will be able to construct IoT data visualizations that allow a business to gain insights related to its operations.
The first module examines the characteristics of time series data – how it can be used for analysis and prediction. It specifically walks the student through how IoT telemetry data is typically generated as time series data and techniques for managing and analyzing it with Azure Time Series Insights.
Module two takes a closer look at specific features of Azure Time Series Insights – how it can be used to store, analyze and instantly query massive amounts of time series data.
In the third module, students get a general introduction to using Power BI, with specific emphasis on how Power BI can load, transform and visualize IoT data sets.
In the final module, students will move from using BI with static IoT data sets to working with real time streaming IoT data. Students use Azure Stream Analytics as a data source for Power BI and explore the unique capabilities and insights that provides.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe when and why to use the Time Series Insights and Power BI data visualization tools
- Install and configure Time Series Insights
- Connect Time Series Insights with IoT Hub and Event Hub
- Configure data retention and create a reference data set
- Build dashboards and heat maps
- Scale the environment and manage resources using templates
- Transform Data using Power BI Desktop
- Model data using the Power BI Desktop
- Visualize data using the Power BI Desktop
- Create a Dashboard using the Power BI Service
- Configure Organization Packs, Security and Groups
- Get your IoT hub ready for data access by adding a consumer group
- Create, configure, and run a Stream Analytics job for data transfer from your IoT hub to your Power BI account
- Create and publish a Power BI report to visualize the data
- IoT Engineers
- IoT developers
Before starting this course, students should understand the following:
- IoT terminology and business goals
- Data analytics tools and techniques
- Modern software development tools
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|