BW362 SAP BW on SAP HANA (BW362)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
This course explains HANA specific or optimized elements and aspects of SAP BW. With introducing a new Layered Scalable Architecture (LSA++).you will familiarize with a HANA optimized data modeling approach on SAP BW.
- Consultants and customer project team members that are implementing SAP BW on SAP HANA.
- Good knowledge of data modeling with SAP BW 7.3
*Course based on software release SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3 and SAP HANA.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
• SAP HANA Basics
• SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3
• SAP HANA optimized objects
• DataStore Object (DSO)
• SemanticPartioned Object (SPO)
• Mixed scenarios of SAP BW and HANA schemas
• Transient Provider
• Publishing of SAP HANA models to Analytical Index
• Composite Provider
• HANA as source system via DB Connect
• BW Workspaces
• Layered Scalable Architecture without SAP HANA
• Layered Scalable Architecture plus plus (LSA++) with SAP HANA
• BW362 will replace TZBWHA beginning of February 2013.
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP HANA training locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's