About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
C++ is one of the most in demand programming languages in the software industry, and the language that many others derive from – Java being just one. Being somewhat more complex than others, it's not easy to find a C++ tutorial for beginners. However, if you want to boost your employability and fine tune your programming skillset to include C++ fundamentals, then this is the course for you.
The average salary for C++ Developer is $115,284 per year.
- Comprehend basic programming topics
- Write basic C++ programs
- Apply control structures
- This course is intended for anyone planning to pursue a serious career or job in computer programming.
- This is a complex language and is not suited for someone who plan to learn their first programming language.
- Students should understand the basics of how a PC functions in terms of software and hardware, and should have prior experience with basic programming.
Suggested prerequisite course:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Chapter 01 - Getting Started
- Topic A: Introduction - Part 1
- Introduction - Part 2
- Introduction - Part 3
- Topic B: Starter Examples - Part 1
- Starter Examples - Part 2
- Starter Examples - Part 3
- Topic C: Learning C++ Concepts - Part 1
- Learning C++ Concepts - Part 2
- Learning C++ Concepts - Part 3
- Topic D: Comments and Variables - Part 1
- Comments and Variables - Part 2
- Comments and Variables - Part 3
Chapter 02 - Syntax Fundamentals
- Topic A: Data Types and Inference - Part 1
- Data Types and Inference - Part 2
- Data Types and Inference - Part 3
- Topic B: Sizeof and IEEE 754 - Part 1
- Sizeof and IEEE 754 - Part 2
- Sizeof and IEEE 754 - Part 3
- Topic C: Constants, L and R Values - Part 1
- Constants, L and R Values - Part 2
- Constants, L and R Values - Part 3
- Topic D: Operators and Precedence - Part 1
- Operators and Precedence - Part 2
- Operators and Precedence - Part 3
- Topic E: Literals - Part 1
- Literals - Part 2
- Literals - Part 3
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt