Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
CCNP Security + Certification Exam Bundle
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course is for professionals planning to enroll in the CCNP Security exam (350-701 SCOR). The course includes the official exam voucher.
About this course:
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for the Cisco CCNP Security and CCIE Security certifications and for senior-level security roles.
In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement core Cisco security solutions to provide advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. You will learn security for networks, cloud and content, endpoint protection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements. You will get extensive hands-on experience deploying Cisco Firepower® Next-Generation Firewall and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (Cisco ASA) Firewall; configuring access control policies, mail policies, and 802.1X Authentication; and more. You will get introductory practice on Cisco Stealthwatch® Enterprise and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud threat detection features.
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR) exam, which leads to the new CCNP Security, CCIE Security, and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Core certifications.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe information security concepts and strategies within the network
- Describe common TCP/IP, network application, and endpoint attacks
- Describe how various network security technologies work together to guard against attacks
- Implement access control on Cisco ASA appliance and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
- Describe and implement basic email content security features and functions provided by Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe and implement web content security features and functions provided by Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe Cisco Umbrella® security capabilities, deployment models, policy management, and Investigate console
- Introduce VPNs and describe cryptography solutions and algorithms
- Describe Cisco secure site-to-site connectivity solutions and explain how to deploy Cisco IOS Virtual Tunnel Interface (VTI)-based point-to-point IPsec VPNs, and point-to-point IPsec VPN on the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Describe and deploy Cisco secure remote access connectivity solutions and describe how to configure 802.1X and Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) authentication
- Provide basic understanding of endpoint security and describe Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints architecture and basic features
- Examine various defenses on Cisco devices that protect the control and management plane
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS Software Layer 2 and Layer 3 data plane controls
- Describe Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise and Stealthwatch Cloud solutions
- Describe basics of cloud computing and common cloud attacks and how to secure cloud environment
- Security engineers
- Network engineers, designers, administrators, and managers
- Systems engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®) v1.0 course
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- Familiarity with basics of networking security concepts
This Cisco course is recommended to help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||21 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEHv10, CCNA(ex), CASP (qualified), CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Linux+
Michael has served as the Sr. cybersecurity advisor to 2 and 3 Star commander(s) and senior executive management regarding advanced techniques and developments in the Information Assurance / Cyber Security arena of Automated Information Systems (AIS). Responsible to both identify risk and recommend appropriate countermeasure within the enclave and isolated computing environments of the DoD (Department of Defence).