Certification Preparation For Platform Developer I (DS-CRT450)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
1 DayCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1?
By covering the details around the exam objectives, this course will help hone your problem-solving skills and reinforce your knowledge of key topics. A mock exam at the end of the course will help you assess your readiness.
The average salary for Salesforce Platform Engineer is $116,000 per year.
- Describe the structure of the exam and the exam’s objectives.
- List the most heavily weighted exam objectives.
- Describe key features of the Salesforce programming languages, including: Apex, SOQL, SOSL, and Visualforce.
- Explain important Salesforce concepts, such as the testing framework, governor limits, and the save order of execution.
- Explain the ALM of a Salesforce development project.
- Salesforce Developers
It is not necessary to possess any Salesforce credentials before attending this course or sitting for the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification;
However, we recommend the following experience:
- A student attending this course should generally have one to two years of experience as a developer and at least six months of experience on the Force.com platform.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Introduction to the Course and the Exam
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Database Modeling and Management
- Logic and Process Automation (Part 1)
- Logic and Process Automation (Part 2)
- User Interface
- Debug and Deployment Tools
- Certification Preparation Resources
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's