Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
7 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
This training series covers the functions and features of Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about the basics of project management and professional responsibility. They will also learn about the different specific areas of project management. These include integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder.
This certification can lead to Project Management jobs across all different fields, including, but not limited to, IT, Sports, Biotech, Engineering, Manufacturing, Advertising, Healthcare, and Insurance.
The average salary for a Certified Associate in Project Management is $118,500 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- To discuss the PMBOK Guide 5th edition with confidence
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Apply the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
This course is intended for:
- Project managers who need 23 contact hours to qualify for the CAPM examination
- Project managers who want to pass their CAPM exam on the first try
- This course is NOT for new project managers.
- Students should already know the fundamentals of project management.
- They should be dedicated to completing this course and have a deep desire to pass the CAPM exam.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Chapter 01 - CAPM Application & Exam
Chapter 02 - Organizations and Project Management
Chapter 03 - The Basics of Project Management
Chapter 04 - Project Integration Management
Chapter 05 - Project Scope Management
Chapter 06 - Project Time Management
Chapter 07 - Project Cost Management
Chapter 08 - Project Quality Management
Chapter 09 - Project Human Resource Management
Chapter 10 - Project Communications Management
Chapter 11 - Project Risk Management
Chapter 12 - Project Procurement Management
Chapter 13 - Project Stakeholder Management
Chapter 14 - Professional Responsibility
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||7 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's