Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Exam Preparation (BACP02-RF)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
4 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
In the evolving world of Business Analysis, there is an increasing demand for effective and experienced Business Analysts who have obtained the IIBA Certified Business Analyst Professional (What makes this course different)?
The course is about you: understanding your learning style, leveraging your professional background, knowledge and experience, identifying those areas where you need to expand and solidify your knowledge, identifying learning and study techniques that work best for you.
We use a variety of interactive study methods to immerse you in the BABOK® Guide, including practice quizzes, small group breakouts, memorization techniques and online research, all facilitated by a professional CBAP-certified instructor who understands how to help you learn best. At the end of every module, you will write a practice test, measure your performance, and identify your study priorities.
- Successfully navigate the CBAP/CCBA application process
- Apply to write the exam
- Develop your own personal study plan
- Use the BABOK Guide® as your primary study tool
- Network with other business analysts who are studying, or who have recently taken the exam
- Apply proven study techniques, and
- Identify those areas where you need to study the most
Students should already have extensive experience gathering, documenting, validating and managing requirements, whether your role was as a business analyst, systems analyst, project lead, project manager or subject matter expert or something similar.
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience aligned with the BABOK Guide in the last 10 years for the CBAP exam and 3,750 CCBA exam
- Minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or CBAP recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
This course is suitable for experienced people who wish to prepare for the CBAP exam. In order to attain CBAP certification, you must meet the standard IIBA certification qualifications listed on the IIBA webpage (under certification):
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
• What is IIBATM Certification?
• Why should you earn a professional certification?
• Benefits for your organization
• Available study resources and how to use them
2. Develop Your Personal Study Plan
• Describe what you have to do to apply, and to successfully write the exam.
• Understand your learning style
• Develop your study plan, schedule and budget
• Learn how to measure and track your study progress
3. An overview of the BABOK® Guide
• Introduce the 6 Knowledge Areas, tasks, techniques and underlying competencies
• Start to apply the BABOK® Guide as your primary study reference
• Get familiar with key terms like domain, solution, capability, and requirement
• Understand the roles of key stakeholders in business analysis
• Learn great study tips to the BABOK® Guide
4. The Elicitation Knowledge Area
• Learn how to use a combination of elicitation techniques to elicit unstated and implied requirements, and to confirm elicitation results
• Investigate those techniques with which you are least familiar
5. Enterprise Analysis
• Describe the role business analysis plays before a project is initiated
• Apply key concepts like Business Goals and Objectives, and Business Case
6. Requirements Analysis
• Learn how to use visual models to analyze, document and validate requirements
• Apply key techniques like Prioritization and Backlog Management
• Apply different requirements verification and validation techniques
7. Solution Assessment and Validation
• Understand how to determine the solution approach
• Apply measurement techniques to aid with benefits realization
• Apply techniques to support the smooth implementation of a solution.
8. Requirements Management and Communication Knowledge Area
• Understand how to apply key concepts like traceability and scope control
9. Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring Knowledge Area
• Plan requirements elicitation, documentation and validation on a specific initiative
• Determine the business analysis approach to a plan-driven, or waterfall-type of project, and a change-driven, or iterative (agile) type-of-project
• Describe how to measure and monitor the performance of business analysis work
10. How To Apply To Write The Exam
• Start your application to write the CCBA or CBAP exam, using the spreadsheet provided with this course
• Understand what the IIBA will allow and will not allow as valid BA experience• Learn how to calculate your eligible hours
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's