Certified PowerCLI Engineer (C)PCE)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
If you want to spend more time enjoying your hobbies then this course is for you! This hand-on course starts with the basics needed for a great foundation in making your life easier as a vSphere administrator! Even if you have never used PowerCLI this course is for you, we will start with the basics and build upon them. The intent is to make sure the attendee walks away with the ability to automate their life related to vSphere administration anyway.
The average salary for PowerCLI Engineer is $105,680 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Automate most everything in the vSphere world and maybe a little more!
This course is intended for:
- IT Professionals
- Some experience with scripting and 2 years’ experience with VMware vSphere
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1 – What is PowerCLI?
- Module 2 – Basic Usage
- Module 3 – Configuring and Managing the Host
- Module 4 – Provisioning, Configuring and Securing Virtual Machines
- Module 5 – Configuring and Automating the Cluster and other Advanced Settings
- Module 6 – Reporting and Auditing with PowerCLI
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's